Raina's belly v Mishra's belly

The Realist

I rather have an Inzi in my team than a toned Salil Ankola

Raina IMO is our 2nd best LOI player after Kohli. People give Dhoni the credit for the success of CSK, but it was Raina who kept winning them matches season after season. Only season they separated was 2016, and we all know what happened to Captain Cools Pune Warrior team. 

Edited by rahulrulezz
2 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Raina IMO is our 2nd best LOI player after Kohli. People give Dhoni the credit for the success of CSK, but it was Raina who kept winning them matches season after season. Only season they separated was 2016, and we all know what happened to Captain Cools Pune Warrior team. 

As his belly increased, his effectiveness has decreased, you can see that clearly

11 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

isnt Raina in the team only cos of Dhoni according to some ?

Except for Raina and Mishra , most other players seem to have been working very hard on their fitness since Kohli became Test captain. Guys like Rahul and Yuvi are looking more chiseled than they did 6-12 months ago. Even Ashwin, who isn't the most naturally athletic guy, is visibly  better shaped than before. 

Mishra is a lost cause belly wise, but really disappointed in Raina 

1 hour ago, WC2011INDIA said:

BCCI is corrupt organization...they don't want Raina back so failed him in fitness test. Btw what happened to ashwin and jadeja? No longer in the scheme of things?

yaar isme corruption kya hai 

Its been seen for 2 yrs he has put on weight and even if i beilve he has reduced weight, what gr8 weightage does his perfomances have post he got dropped to be selected

what wud BCCI get him to fail in a fitness test, i can understand if they wud have done to ganguly in chappell era

Why would bcci call them for the fitness test and fail them on purpose?

It would be easier to not call them and call others instead .

Just let them continue to play domestic cricket only.

Looks like bcci wants to keep them in the scheme of things and want to try them in the A team to see their form and fitness.Raina should have worked harder to be fit.

Edited by beetle