Fresh Kaanspiracy (Now Incl. History of Kashmir)

ravishingravi

Watched that bro' date=' he was so sad that day:((, almost fell sorry for him. These Pakistanis are more interested to see us losing than them winning. What a country !!![/quote'] And thier audience was clapping..... I felt sorry when he accused Malinga who got quick wickets of sachin-sehwag and Murali... Murali????? Seriously????

Ah Yankee pakis, these are coconuts who are the worst pakistanis in the west. And that lady in the video is a sikh women paid to say that, you can tell from her accent and her face she is sikh.
You can tell a person's religion from their face? Brother I'm not trying to attack you But you must realise that there are Kashmiri Sikhs, loads of Sikhs originally from western punjab (now in modern day Pakistan) who migrated to India after partition and Pathan Sikhs who speak Pashto. What makes things more confusing is that there is a significant population of Punjabi Muslims living in Pakistan who were originally from Eastern Punjab (India) and also migrated after partition. So therefore it's not possible for facial features to be a reliable predictor of religious affiliation- at least not with North Indians and Pakistanis.

You can tell a person's religion from their face? Brother I'm not trying to attack you But you must realise that there are Kashmiri Sikhs, loads of Sikhs originally from western punjab (now in modern day Pakistan) who migrated to India after partition and Pathan Sikhs who speak Pashto. What makes things more confusing is that there is a significant population of Punjabi Muslims living in Pakistan who were originally from Eastern Punjab (India) and also migrated after partition. So therefore it's not possible for facial features to be a reliable predictor of religious affiliation- at least not with North Indians and Pakistanis.
That's true but I won't be surprised if she's an Indian Punjabi.

He likes to troll and extract reactions from gullible ones.
Not u too :wall: stop trolling the gullible ones

But what I do believe that India is definitely given more advantage than other teams. How India has already been in Australia for 3 months before WC, how India played both its warm up games in Adelaide, or how the pitches in England for CT 2013 were completely flat. Plus the rule changes to ODIs have also benefited India.
Nutjob

Forget facial features, it is clear from her accent that she is not pakistani. They are not 'pathan sikhs' they are punjabies whose forefathers fled from aurangzeb's soldiers and sought refuge with the local tribes, just because they speak pashto does not make them Pukhtuns.

Well you're right in that sense but when I first saw the pitches I can safely say that they were very different to how they normally are here in England. And I had this opinion well before India won the CT. But IMO the reason some Pakistanis come up with these conspiracies is due to a combination of these things. I don't believe that matches are fixed but India definitely has had a slight advantage. It may just be coincidence but you can expect some naiive Pakistani fans to come up with conspiracy theories.
Lol "you are right in that sense BUT" lol Osama was in cantonment BUT this BUT reminds me of salman Butt, I guess even he was forced to fix by Indians the same way Indians forced afridi to bite balls. But :hysterical: lost the argument but BUT

Forget facial features' date=' it is clear from her accent that she is not pakistani.[/quote'] :agree: Yes. She is Indian. So are the likes of Javed Miandad, Imran Khan, Inzamam, Wasim Akram. Infact every Pakistani is actually from India. When India and Pakistan play, it is actually India A vs India B. That's why India neither wins nor losses. Current India A side is actually India C. So in total, India has actually won 3 50 over and 2 T20 world cups. :dance:

So now the argument is that ppl would actually conspire to create fake videos about Pakitani citizens living abroad .... Adds on to the ind/Israel/us conspiracy theories :haha: There are Tarek Fatah videos posted as well (post 78 and 79) but I guess he is a RAW/CIA/Mossad agent :P How can a true Pakistani think anything like this about the great nation which is destined the rule the world. It must definitely be a kaanspiracy :icflove:

Yeah' date=' you just have to see what sort of idiots come on India TV/other hindi channels in India. There is always an audience for idiotic things. Whether it is UK, US, India, Pakistan, or Australia. This is the age of the fee media and internet[/quote'] Edited for accuracy, cos we have more than our fair share of idiots Down Under, chief of them being our Prime Minister. :((

The best part of the video...everyone in SA team fixed except Hazrat Hashim Amla and that dua for Maulana Amla to score a century against Hindustan symbolizing & depicting the humiliation predicted centuries ago upon idol worshippers. :hatsoff:
I thought you were atheist?

Again this Guldozer is supposed to be a rational balanced poster. You can imagine what imbalanced would be then. I know we have nut jobs among us. We certainly have some apologists too. But all said and done this country is another level of Crazy. Does that mean all of them ? No. But the % s seem very high.