who do you think will be next indian coach???????????

koksmayu

Re: who do you think will be next indian coach??????????? i dont know about patil.... alll the training for u19 and kenya is aight.... but i dont feel too confident about him..... he, himself was a brainless player, though highly talented..... i like the strategic kind of coaches like ulema or buchanan...

Re: who do you think will be next indian coach??????????? Try an Indian and see if they can make a difference. I would say these days the Indian coaches must be a lot more professional. Not a bad thing to try out an Indian former cricketer for a change for say on a one year contract or something??? That will probably motivate the other Indian coaches to do a bit of training and getting a bit more professional.

Re: who do you think will be next indian coach??????????? why Sandeep patil? @ bumbper??? just because u ppl got impressed with his comments on wah cricket which comes on star news. commenting and doing are two diff things.. he was given chance to coach the Indian team once, those who have tendency of fogetting history.

Re: who do you think will be next indian coach???????????

You can't "buy" mental toughness' date=' sorry.[/quote'] it can be taught and imbibed.... he turned his team into ruthless marauders by first imbibing mental toughness and ruthlessness in them....

Re: who do you think will be next indian coach??????????? Coaches are too overrated. Woolmer is one coach who can make some difference to our cricket. But not sure any other coach will have a signifcant impact. Take Lanka. They are what they are today, because of some key players, who add that vital balance to the side. Moody or no Moody, they will be as good as they are today. Fletcher was almost knighted when Engerland won the Ashes. Now they cant win a thing Down Under. Little to do with his coaching, more to do with the same players, not being able to repeat their performances.

Re: who do you think will be next indian coach??????????? The talk is premature since Chappell is not going anywhere yet. But post WC there could be a change depending on the India's showing... If BCCI and Chappel decide to part ways then this question airses. Looking at the amount of cash BCCI generates it would be easy for them to go head hunting anywhere in the World. There arent many good coaches in India the new set of coaches at Robin Singh, Sandip Patil, Venkatesh Prasad and Pravin Amre out of them Sandip Patil is the seniormost. It will be tough for a coach like Robin Singh or Pravin Amre to gain respect among senior players who played along with them. Chappell has succeeded on getting a process in place and build certain amount of professionalism into the team. His idea of perform or perish has worked well for Gangully and zaheer Khan and it needs to be seen how Pathan and Schewag responds to it. My vote is for a foreign coach just because of this simple reason because Indians tend to peform well when commanded by a foreigner if you look anywhere in the World(US or UK or Middle East).