Delhi Court blocks Delhi rape BBC documentary

AmreekanDesi

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-31710244 In the documentary, the rapists dont express any regret and lay the blame squarely on the girl This article is very chilling. (http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-31698154) A excerpt from it

Mukesh Singh, the driver of the bus, described to me every detail of what happened during and after the incident. While prosecutors say the men took turns to drive the bus, and all took part in the rape, Singh says he stayed at the wheel throughout. Along with three of the other attackers, Singh is now appealing against his death sentence. In 16 hours of interviews, Singh showed no remorse and kept expressing bewilderment that such a fuss was being made about this rape, when everyone was at it. "A decent girl won't roam around at nine o'clock at night. A girl is far more responsible for rape than a boy," he said. Mukesh Singh Mukesh Singh is one of five convicted of the crime - his brother Ram died in prison before the trial "Housework and housekeeping is for girls, not roaming in discos and bars at night doing wrong things, wearing wrong clothes. About 20% of girls are good." People "had a right to teach them a lesson" he suggested - and he said the woman should have put up with it. "When being raped, she shouldn't fight back. She should just be silent and allow the rape. Then they'd have dropped her off after 'doing her', and only hit the boy," he said. Chillingly, he went on: "The death penalty will make things even more dangerous for girls. Now when they rape, they won't leave the girl like we did. They will kill her. Before, they would rape and say, 'Leave her, she won't tell anyone.' Now when they rape, especially the criminal types, they will just kill the girl. Death."

I am not sure in which society would someone allow an interview of a sadistic killer rapist whilst still in jail and on death row and be aired on Television, well only filthy scum like BBC. Pathetic that government and jailers allowed journalists into jail to undertake this interview. Unbelievable! :wall: Thank goodness court stepped in to ban this bullsh1t of tv piece

BTW, what the rapist is saying is exactly the image BBC has in some of their articles about India. I don't think it is a co-incidence. They most probably dictated what he should say. Even if the rapist genuinely feels those things, there is no way he is dumb enough to say that while on death row

it should be broadcast... the ministry of home affairs and tihar jail. Somebody need to lose their jobs in these two institutions. by the looks of it the film maker got all the paperwork in a legitimate manner. If you are dumb enough to grant access to somebody like the BBC you deserve all the **** that comes with it. Put bluntly heads need to roll. Its the same when Top Gear visited India. You know what sort of things they get upto. Why are you surprised when you dont like what they have said? Why give them a visa to shoot?

An interview which will defame India internationally is totally unacceptable : Venkaiah Naidu on Nirbhaya documentary Yup, its the interview, and not the very high number of rapes, that will defame India.
Actually,India is well behind the likes of US and UK when it comes to rapes.There definitely is a agenda towards rapes in India.

Actually' date='India is well behind the likes of US and UK when it comes to rapes.There definitely is a agenda towards rapes in India.[/quote'] It is not about the rapes...but the mentality and the justification. Bastards are more interested in sweeping things under the rug. Unless and until this interview effects the outcome of the case....there is no justification in banning it.I am sure they were smart enough to record.Let the world hear what these scum bags think about rape. Venkiah Naidu should worry more about taking actual measure that prevent this than worrying anout the country's reputation. Bloody hypocrites.

It is not about the rapes...but the mentality and the justification. Bastards are more interested in sweeping things under the rug. Unless and until this interview effects the outcome of the case....there is no justification in banning it.I am sure they were smart enough to record.Let the world hear what these scum bags think about rape. Venkiah Naidu should worry more about taking actual measure that prevent this than worrying anout the country's reputation. Bloody hypocrites.
the interview shouldn't have been allowed in the first place.

The brutal rapist out of the group is chilling out in some youth facility...when he should be named and hung publicly. Will grow up, get married...lead a good life w/o anyone knowing what he did. Makes me :mad: every time I think about it.

the interview shouldn't have been allowed in the first place.
Why not? So that the President could sit on this one too like the many other cases(Nithari for one)and then we have to feed this scum of the earth for life and give him free medical treatment using our tax money. At least now we know how much remorse he feels and he cannot hide behind some drunken moment. Lets see if the President dares to sit on this one too and turn it into life sentence.

Why not? So that the President could sit on this one too like the many other cases(Nithari for one)and then we have to feed this scum of the earth for life and give him free medical treatment using our tax money. At least now we know how much remorse he feels and he cannot hide behind some drunken moment. Lets see if the President dares to sit on this one too and turn it into life sentence.
some people get sadistic pleasure from this stuff

The brutal rapist out of the group is chilling out in some youth facility...when he should be named and hung publicly. Will grow up' date=' get married...lead a good life w/o anyone knowing what he did. Makes me :mad: every time I think about it.[/quote'] THIS!!

Sad thing is that even the defence lawyer concurring to these statement Some Sharma who is is the defence lawyer also said its bad for girls to roam after 9. May be bbc is putting words in mouth. Still idk . How would any lawyer think in this way is beyond me. Defence or not.

I would have trusted the intentions behind this interview it were some other channel. Considering it is BBC who often look for stories where donkey marries man, man giving jewels to marry a girl where they can show India in bad light infront of the world, i trust that is the original intention behind it.