Delhi Court blocks Delhi rape BBC documentary

AmreekanDesi

A large part of India which is correct.....Guys like Abu Azmi and Mulayam included because of having a rapist's mentality.....The only difference between a rapist and a person with a rapist mentality is just the lack of opportunity or fear of punishment.
so what about Mamata Bannerjee who is the CM of West Bengal Rapes happening because men and women are interacting more freely, says Mamata Banerjee
Kolkata: After Haryana ministers and Khap panchayats, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Monday gave her 'bizarre' reasoning for the increasing rape cases in the country. Mamata said that rape cases are on a rise in the country because men and women interact with each other more freely now. "Earlier if men and women would hold hands, they would get caught by parents and reprimanded but now everything is so open. It's like an open market with open options," she said.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/rapes-happening-because-men-and-women-are-interacting-more-freely-says-mamata-banerjee/300585-37-64.html Why are India's women politicians etc not coming out strongly?

I thought the velayati folk were smarter than that. Their investments in India/Indian economy weren't based on knee jerk reactions to interviews and roasts banned in India, but on cold financial calculations. Guess I was wrong and over estimated their intelligence. Could you please provide some examples where the Indian economy took a hit because of a gag order on the media over a domestic/social issue? It would be great if you could also provide some numbers.
not the Scandinavian nations. Especially Norway etc. Their sovereign wealth fund refuses to invest in certain countries. Not to mention the biggest hit which is tourism.

there is some truth to what Mr Naidu says. While the film maker may or may not have those views in mind, a lot of people will jump to that conclusion. People need to realise that the person in question is in jail. He is not roaming the streets full of glee and is scheduled to be hanged. Keep in mind in the UK where hanging is banned (where the film-maker originates from) this person would have lead a very comfortable life inside a jail. He is going to face a much harsher punishment in India.
The rapist in other cases are roaming free.The gang rapist of the Noida girl a few years back were protected by the entire village. The rapist of the Rohtak victim are still out there.

The rapist in other cases are roaming free.The gang rapist of the Noida girl a few years back were protected by the entire village. The rapist of the Rohtak victim are still out there.
then by all means protest that. I am all for fast track courts. But in this case the person is in jail and is on course to meet his maker. How exactly does this help? Nirbhaya (apart from that under-age moron) has got justice. His assailants are in jail after a trial with no prospect of being released.

so what about Mamata Bannerjee who is the CM of West Bengal Rapes happening because men and women are interacting more freely, says Mamata Banerjee http://ibnlive.in.com/news/rapes-happening-because-men-and-women-are-interacting-more-freely-says-mamata-banerjee/300585-37-64.html Why are India's women politicians etc not coming out strongly?
Who said women are any better...Mayawati Mamata...or the mother or wives of the rapist in question are all the same. That is exactly the question...whose face are these parliamentarians trying to save. Someone should ask Mamata if she deserves the same for she interacts with more men than most women.

Who said women are any better...Mayawati Mamata...or the mother or wives of the rapist in question are all the same. That is exactly the question...whose face are these parliamentarians trying to save. Someone should ask Mamata if she deserves the same for she interacts with more men than most women.
so maybe women should not vote for them? Both the BJP and the Congress have more women in their ranks in prime positions than these smaller regional parties.

A large part of India which is correct.....Guys like Abu Azmi and Mulayam included because of having a rapist's mentality.....The only difference between a rapist and a person with a rapist mentality is just the lack of opportunity or fear of punishment.
That includes many many thousands of good guys . This uneducated sociapath is not a reflection of me or any one in the ICF which would frankly offend anyone. We can come up with handful of names in a population of 1.2 billion justifying the rape. The so called culture polices. But majority are not sharing their views. Based on a high profile incident stereotyping a country or place is natural. If you look at BBC they often come up wtih some of the weirdest practices in India that you don't even get to see in our main stream news paper. There is a consistent and constant effort from BBC to show India is an uncivilized and barbaric country with primitive practices. How the hell is this moron different from any other rapist?. An uncultured sociapath will blabber whatever that comes in his mouth. You expect him to come up with a logical explanation for why he raped? No rapists can come up with a reason for raping someone. Let us assume this sociapath show remorse for the victim? would you forgive him? No. so we are not driving home any point except that India is full of rapists. If at all they can do anything that is in the hands of law and order.

then by all means protest that. I am all for fast track courts. But in this case the person is in jail and is on course to meet his maker. How exactly does this help? Nirbhaya (apart from that under-age moron) has got justice. His assailants are in jail after a trial with no prospect of being released.
Yes...all that and exposing the real faces of the rapist mentality....that this documentary is trying.Everything is needed.Why stop the documentary? Who does it help? What cause does it serve?....other than giving people a false sense of security.Let people see the reality and then learn to deal with it.

not the Scandinavian nations. Especially Norway etc. Their sovereign wealth fund refuses to invest in certain countries. Not to mention the biggest hit which is tourism.
I see. The Norse version of morality deems it ok for a local company to sell Bofors to a "nation of rapists" than invest in there. Tells me more about Scandanavia than it does about India, to be honest. Also, GB, the documentary ban isn't going to impact the tourism industry ( particularly the white female segment) as the fact that there are such cases going on. If there was a massive dip in numbers post the Nirbhaya case, the screening of the documentary is going to have any major impact on the flow of tourists to India.

Yes...all that and exposing the real faces of the rapist mentality....that this documentary is trying.Everything is needed.Why stop the documentary? Who does it help? What cause does it serve?....other than giving people a false sense of security.Let people see the reality and then learn to deal with it.
In that interview he says in the future rapists will kill any girl they find rather than letting them go..... and thats exactly what is going to happen. Its the case in the UK for sure whereby most rape victims end up dead. You want more girls dead? If i am a rapists that is the strategic message i will take from this. Its practical advise. So instead of a girl being raped. A girl will be raped and killed.

I see. The Norse version of morality deems it ok for a local company to sell Bofors to a "nation of rapists" than invest in there. Tells me more about Scandanavia than it does about India' date=' to be honest. [/quote'] Regardless, they have the money. What you think results in lower FDI then it does impact jobs in India. Jobs which your Indian sisters could be doing. remains to be seen. But why take the risk? Its not as if the Nirbhaya thing has been swept under the carpet. Our media reports rape on a regular basis (a good thing) and the recent Delhi elections were fought with women's safety as a key concern which prompted Kiran Bedi to be a CM candidate. Political parties are listening.

That includes many many thousands of good guys . This uneducated sociapath is not a reflection of me or any one in the ICF which would frankly offend anyone. We can come up with handful of names in a population of 1.2 billion justifying the rape. The so called culture polices. But majority are not sharing their views. Based on a high profile incident stereotyping a country or place is natural. If you look at BBC they often come up wtih some of the weirdest practices in India that you don't even get to see in our main stream news paper. There is a consistent and constant effort from BBC to show India is an uncivilized and barbaric country with primitive practices. How the hell is this moron different from any other rapist?. An uncultured sociapath will blabber whatever that comes in his mouth. You expect him to come up with a logical explanation for why he raped? No rapists can come up with a reason for raping someone. Let us assume this sociapath show remorse for the victim? would you forgive him? No. so we are not driving home any point except that India is full of rapists. If at all they can do anything that is in the hands of law and order.
It doesn't include me or most people I know or am related to either.But it doesn't bother me. If the Mulayam Singh,chautalas ,Abu Azmi and mamata banerjees find themselves thinking and mouthing the same thoughts and this rapist and people see them as the same as the rapist...then it is worth it.If people keep quiet,then there is no hope for change....atleast we need to start thinking that this is what the mentality of a large number of people is. (lets not kid and think they are only a handful)and these people will finally feel shame someday when people see their faces with the face of a rapist.

In that interview he says in the future rapists will kill any girl they find rather than letting them go..... and thats exactly what is going to happen. Its the case in the UK for sure whereby most rape victims end up dead. You want more girls dead? If i am a rapists that is the strategic message i will take from this. Its practical advise. So instead of a girl being raped. A girl will be raped and killed.
He did kill Nirbhaya... and he is still going to be hanged!

He did kill Nirbhaya... and he is still going to be hanged!
not really I mean killing would have meant slitting her throat. They tortured her in the most gruesome manner. there is a case in the UK right now where a person was killed by her step brother (allegaely) after being raped with the body cut in parts and dumped into the woods. That is exactly what if going to happen. If i am a rapist there is no way i am leaving a body around.

If the documentary shows how the views of the rapists are shared by people in power and their voters' date=' then it would have done a good job.[/quote'] it does not all it is , is a 16 hour view of the rapist and his lawyer. So it has not done a good job based on your metric. Lets also keep in mind that the film-maker does not know how to talk in Hindi , so many things could have been lost in translation.

not really I mean killing would have meant slitting her throat. They tortured her in the most gruesome manner. there is a case in the UK right now where a person was killed by her step brother (allegaely) after being raped with the body cut in parts and dumped into the woods. That is exactly what if going to happen. If i am a rapist there is no way i am leaving a body around.
So BBC should film a documentary to convince 'you the rapist' to leave the victim alive? :hmmmm2: