Oh dear! sree not ready for australian tour?

Chaos

Big loss. Bigger loss than losing say Zaheer Khan. Here was one lad that gave his best all the time but BCCI with the non stop scheduling of useless ODIs have killed yet another upcoming fast bowler. I think the likes of Sreesanth, RP will join Nehra and Balaji soon what with BCCI lining up non stop series' and ODIs.

Big loss. Bigger loss than losing say Zaheer Khan. Here was one lad that gave his best all the time but BCCI with the non stop scheduling of useless ODIs have killed yet another upcoming fast bowler. I think the likes of Sreesanth' date=' RP will join Nehra and Balaji soon what with BCCI lining up non stop series' and ODIs.[/quote'] He sat out most of the Pakistan series and half the Australia series. He also skipped the England ODI series and the ODIs against South Africa...

I don't buy the excessive cricket argument in Sreesanth's case. In fact, it might quite be the opposite in his case. The way he endeavors to give a 100% every time he takes the field, he might have hurt himself without having the required miles under his belt to do so. Even if he can make it in time for the 3rd test, he is well worth a punt at Perth, if the rumors of the old Perth returning are true.

I don't buy the excessive cricket argument in Sreesanth's case. In fact' date=' it might quite be the opposite in his case. The way he endeavors to give a 100% every time he takes the field, he might have hurt himself without having the required miles under his belt to do so. Even if he can make it in time for the 3rd test, he is well worth a punt at Perth, if the rumors of the old Perth returning are true.[/quote'] Of course it will return this year because India are here ... the reasons why it hasnt been pace friendly recently is because the past 3 teams to play on them are England, South Africa, and Pakistan. Three teams more noted for their pace bowling than their spin bowling. They doctored the pitches in the past 3 years to allow for more spin. However with India coming, expect the old Perth.

if he doesnt make it, i will be terribly disappointed..... on the other hand, if he does make it, i will be licking my lips for him to unleash some furious 148kph bouncers on the aussies... they have seen him only in odis till now.... lets see how the slogger Symonds handles him with 3 slips and a gully in a test match cauldron...