Can Shami be our best ever LOI bowler?

govinda

We have a good group of bowlers with Bhuvneshwar, Mohit, Shami, Umesh. And also Aaron who is in INdia right now. I hope and feel that this attack can win us overseas. Yes, they were there in Australia and didn't do much damage in test, but they will just get better. It is definitely one of the better bowling attacks we have had.

:antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx: :antijinx:

^ Dont compare him to Starc who is the next Akram. That said Shami is very decent and India have a good bowling attack now for the first time ever.
Not comparing dude, gosh you SL's are so jealous. :haha: I meant they both are on their way to 100 wickets and both are on the same line of doing it the fastest ever.
Not comparing dude, gosh you SL's are so jealous. :haha: I meant they both are on their way to 100 wickets and both are on the same line of doing it the fastest ever.
Jealous of what? Accepting 1 guy is a special talent and the other is a good bowler. I could say this or that guy is the best but it's lies. Starc is clearly the best young fast bowler.