Sharad Pawar. the Maratha strongman, born to win, to rule

head coach

• Runs his own party which supports both state and Central Govt Union Minister of Agriculture(more than 50% of the population is still making their living because of agriculture) BCCI President (highest revenue generating sports in the country)[/list:86d954aae1] Now he is aiming for ICC President. Wonder how he manages his time and has to appreciate his leadership skills. Amazing how he gets people to support him. Who knows one day he will be the PM of India

Re: Sharad Pawar. the Maratha strongman, born to win, to rule

we have a dashing young Rahul gandhi as our future PM...whether its good or bad..i can't say.. during the 100 years celebration of "satyagrah"..i saw..foreign dignitaries queuing up to meet him during the conference. it was kinda funny...
dashing? young?? hahaha. i remember when the famous rahul gandhi came to dubai. everyone was fawning to meet this future supremo politician, the next Gandhi, the smart, savvy fellow. yeah. he is a bloody tubelight. not only my dad but any Indian high up in Dubai incl the ambassador to UAE thought how the hell does this guy get by? how does someone so dumb, so unaware of any realities, get so much attention? sorry, but pin your hopes on someone else.

Re: Sharad Pawar. the Maratha strongman, born to win, to rule

we have a dashing young Rahul gandhi as our future PM...whether its good or bad..i can't say..
I won't be surprised..he is certainly being groomed as the next PM..
during the 100 years celebration of "satyagrah"..i saw..foreign dignitaries queuing up to meet him during the conference. it was kinda funny...
intl politics..people make moves keeping in mind possible scenarios years ahead..obviously the word is out.