Hatton vs Mayweather

Sachinism

Ricky Hatton is one of the most affable guys I've had the pleasure to meet. His gym is the same place where I weight train (Betta Bodies in Denton) and he's always got time for everyone. But I'm afraid I fear the worse for 'The Hitman' in this fight. IMO Ricky can't allow it to be a boxing match. He must go in chin down,hands up and throw plenty of punches. He will take a lot of bumps, but's got a good chin and his best chance in this fight is to grind down Mayweather. Ricky needs to stay close, working the body every chance he gets, and land a perfect shot like he did when he beat Jose Luis Catillo earlier in the year. I agree with Predator_05. The fight will go the full distance. C'mon Ricky please shut this disrespectful Yank up!:pray:

Don't judge Mayweather by the image he presents on TV. He is a shrewd business-man - he acts that way so he can hold the limelight in order to sell himself and his fights to the media. He and his camp appear the way they do so that they can generate the kind of hype which will maximise the value of the fight. He knows how to manipulate the media. HBO did a special on the fight recently, and showed some footage of him with his family. He looked like a completely different person. The "talking smack" and narcissm of his is all a charade done for promotional purposes

Don't judge Mayweather by the image he presents on TV. He is a shrewd business-man - he acts that way so he can hold the limelight in order to sell himself and his fights to the media. He and his camp appear the way they do so that they can generate the kind of hype which will maximise the value of the fight. He knows how to manipulate the media. HBO did a special on the fight recently' date=' and showed some footage of him with his family. He looked like a completely different person. The "talking smack" and narcissm of his is all a charade done for promotional purposes[/quote'] I totally understand that Predator_05, but all I'm going off is when both boxers went on the USA and UK tour promoting the fight. Mayweather actually came across as a funny and classy guy, especially when he and his entourage donned United (on the Manchester leg of the tour) shirts in front of Hatton's baying crowd.:D But the quote about him being disrespectful towards Hatton was actually said by Hatton himself. Basically he was saying he was being disrespectul in the private time they had together, when the cameras etc. weren't there. Should be a cracking fight though fella.:thumbs_up:

anybody want my "expert" opinion on this mother of all battles ? How about you Predz ? :D
IMO Ricky can't allow it to be a boxing match. He must go in chin down,hands up and throw plenty of punches. He will take a lot of bumps, but's got a good chin and his best chance in this fight is to grind down Mayweather. Ricky needs to stay close, working the body every chance he gets, and land a perfect shot like he did when he beat Jose Luis Catillo earlier in the year. I agree with Predator_05. The fight will go the full distance. So you're not happy with my expert opinion Boss?:wink_smile:

Boss loves boxing but he is too shy to offer his opinion :haha: Dhoni, are you gonna get this on PPV ?
There's a local pub that's showing it so I'll probably have a pint or three and watch it there. Can't get too hammered though as I leave for India on Monday.:isalute: BTW the Boss doesn't come across as too shy as to offer an opinon on any subject. But I could be wrong or I could be right.:D

There's a local pub that's showing it so I'll probably have a pint or three and watch it there. Can't get too hammered though as I leave for India on Monday.:isalute: BTW the Boss doesn't come across as too shy as to offer an opinon on any subject. But I could be wrong or I could be right.:D
That's great, you lucky b astard. Here it's on HBO PPV. I don't think i am gonna pay for it.

That's great' date=' you lucky b astard. Here it's on HBO PPV. I don't think i am gonna pay for it.[/quote'] No way would I pay 'Sky Box Office' PPV either man. I think it's about £25. Better off down the pub hey?:beer-bottle: Is there nowhere showing it where you are? Like a bar etc. or would you have to pay for it on HBO and watch at home?

Don't judge Mayweather by the image he presents on TV. He is a shrewd business-man - he acts that way so he can hold the limelight in order to sell himself and his fights to the media. He and his camp appear the way they do so that they can generate the kind of hype which will maximise the value of the fight. He knows how to manipulate the media. HBO did a special on the fight recently' date=' and showed some footage of him with his family. He looked like a completely different person. The "talking smack" and narcissm of his is all a charade done for promotional purposes[/quote'] Spot on. It's all an act. Remember the pre-fight brawl between Rahnman and Lennox lewis or Tyson and Lewis.

match is expected to start at 4am i just got it on box office Hatton really looks up for this fight, the way he is talking and everything today at the press conference anyone see the thumb across the throat gesture to mayweather

No way would I pay 'Sky Box Office' PPV either man. I think it's about £25. Better off down the pub hey?:beer-bottle: Is there nowhere showing it where you are? Like a bar etc. or would you have to pay for it on HBO and watch at home?
got it for £15, dont know if the price has gone up, but it was 15 when i ordered it