Indian Media

randomGuy

A dumb question by a dumb human and Prannoy roy clapping after that question is the cherry on top of all this s*it.
well the ques. must have been pre-decided, then he claps and then asks @1:02 "does the situation worry you?" to create an issue between GoI and IMF. Where does NDTVs funding come from btw?

well the ques. must have been pre-decided, then he claps and then asks @1:02 "does the situation worry you?" to create an issue between GoI and IMF. Where does NDTVs funding come from btw?
his sister in law is Communist leader Brinda Karat.... thats all you need to know.

:two_thumbs_up: I think I read it somewhere. That explains it but TBH that also may not be the full explanation.:cantstop:
its a tv channel for minorities and liberals. They cater to that segment. I guess they have to make their ratings increase, as they are losing ground to other channels. In do believe in the 90s they were number 1 but are now something like number 5.

It's undeniable that they have communist leanings, are Pro Minorities and are anti Hindu.One only needs to look at their news coverage and their debates where they do their best to show minorities in good light while trying to thrash Hindus. As for funding,they must be getting it from a tonne of anti Hindu and Communist sources.

It's undeniable that they have communist leanings, are Pro Minorities and are anti Hindu.One only needs to look at their news coverage and their debates where they do their best to show minorities in good light while trying to thrash Hindus. As for funding,they must be getting it from a tonne of anti Hindu and Communist sources.
people have caught onto it, they are shedding viewers "left right centre" have a look at their stock. https://www.google.co.uk/finance?q=ndtv&ei=p_8HVaG8IKeNwAON0ICgCw last time they paid a dividend was in 2008. I do believe that have posted losses ever since (not 100%sure on this) . Thats like 7 years ago.

people have caught onto it, they are shedding viewers "left right centre" have a look at their stock. https://www.google.co.uk/finance?q=ndtv&ei=p_8HVaG8IKeNwAON0ICgCw last time they paid a dividend was in 2008. I do believe that have posted losses ever since (not 100%sure on this) . Thats like 7 years ago.
Thanks to social media,people have started to see the true face of NDTV and their viewership has gone down hill.It won't matter if they operate at a loss,they'll continue to get funds from their sources.They have enough audience in the form of minorities and Adarsh liberals to continue their biased activities.

Thanks to social media' date='people have started to see the true face of NDTV and their viewership has gone down hill.It won't matter if they operate at a loss,they'll continue to get funds from their sources.They have enough audience in the form of minorities and Adarsh liberals to continue their biased activities.[/quote'] they cant continue forever.. Karat himself is facing issues in the CPM in the form of a challenge from Yechury. He will divert the money (if there is indeed a flow) to other left wing media outlets.

they cant continue forever.. Karat himself is facing issues in the CPM in the form of a challenge from Yechury. He will divert the money (if there is indeed a flow) to other left wing media outlets.
Yes,they can't continue forever with their current policy.But,i don't think NDTV is going to disappear anytime soon.It always helps to have a media outlet like the NDTV to back you up and communist political leaders would be well aware of that fact. That being said,the sooner they disappear the better it'll be for the country.

Yes,they can't continue forever with their current policy.But,i don't think NDTV is going to disappear anytime soon.It always helps to have a media outlet like the NDTV to back you up and communist political leaders would be well aware of that fact. That being said,the sooner they disappear the better it'll be for the country.
something else will pop up just like Congress has been replaced with AAP, NDTV will be replaced with something else...