Bangladesh Whining/LOL Comments/Outrage/Trolling Thread

our fans or other team fans? some of the lankan/bangla fans are in kamikaze mode... but at the same time i feel some of ours are very haughty..
Are you referring to Indian fans or Bangla fans ?
Bangbros :giggle: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is such a stupid thread. Was it a wrong call. On review, yes, but it was high enough that it isn't shocking that an ump could call it a no ball. But the stupidest thing about the OP is that the No ball was called by the square leg ump within seconds of the shot being hit, well before the ump had any idea it was caught. For all he knew it was going for 6. Besides he never turned so would have had no idea it was a catch.

And when did it happen? Rohit was on 90 I think. Yes, he added a few runs after that, but there is nothing to prove that India would not have scored 300 otherwise either. There were 10 overs to go, Dhoni was coming in. Had he got set, India probably would've scored 320. Bangers :facepalm:

And when did it happen? Rohit was on 90 I think. Yes, he added a few runs after that, but there is nothing to prove that India would not have scored 300 otherwise either. There were 10 overs to go, Dhoni was coming in. Had he got set, India probably would've scored 320. Bangers :facepalm:
Exactly. They talk as if we would have folded for 250.
I think ICC just instructed the umpires to favour India. I understand though it is for the greater benefit of cricket. India into the finals means more revenue. But what Ian Gould and Aleem Dar is doing look so fu***** biased. And appointing a Pakistani umpire in a Bangladesh match......
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: Bengali Fan were dreaming of defeating India with this rubbish team in hand. They lost to everyone except England Pussies and just managed to cross the line against associate teams. Now they think a Pakistan wud support India , why shud he do that . Meeting Bangladesh team for them wud be much more easier in SF than Ind (if at all PAK cross AUS). Well if u talk about wrong decisions . U all were dancing when Jones was given run-out and that time Umpiring wasn't pathetic for u guys. BTW SRT have received more dubious and horrendous decision against him in his career than whole Bangladesh team combined.