Bangladesh Whining/LOL Comments/Outrage/Trolling Thread

Mahmadullah has suddenly turned the corner. Let him maintain this level of performance for sometime. Right now Tamim is VC in Tests and Shaq is VC in ODIs. So all the core players are useless, as captains that is. We need a young Graeme Smith kind of captain out of nowhere.
Maybe Sarkar :nice: But yes, this team has the raw materials. Much more than some of the previous Ban teams I have seen. I only get to see Ban matches when they play India or the WC/Asia Cup. But, I'd venture that this is the best team you have put out so far. You have good balance in batting in the middle and lower orders. Tamim has waaaaaaaaay too much attitude. I guess Kohli would look the same to non-Indians, but Kohli backs it up with hard work. Tamim seems to take his place for granted. Not convinced by Kayes - a hack. Bowling is excellent. Great pace team in Taskin and Rubel. Mortaza was good in the early part of the tournament, but he is getting old. Shakib provides proper spin option - you guys are lucky to have an all-rounder of his class. But, overall Ban has to start behaving like a test team instead of a minnow. It is all in the attitude. Not bravado, true confidence and self-belief.
We missed a trick in 1971. Should have offered them reunion with west bengal' date=' put some money under the table and promises of reform. [/quote'] Sorry for the OT, but there is no way this would have happened. India wasn't rich enough, Bangladesh had just fought for freedom from another country, Pakistan, which (hard to believe now, I know) was expected to be the dominant nation in the subcontinent. Before the 90s and 2000s, Inia was expected to be an economic and political minnow.
Sorry guys for my behaviour in match thread i lost my cool. Umpiring mistakes happen. India was the better team today and won. We need to take positives from this world cup and move on. Good luck to india for this world cup
:icflove::icflove:

I must congratulate BANG for making it to QF. Great bowling, right attitude. Good team apart from that Idiot captain. With such team, BANG fans should always stay humble. Your team is young. They need support rather than some Looney attitude. Captain: How come BDC never saw this behavior from him before? How all of sudden it was so terrible display in the middle when millions were watching. Captain is not only guiding the team but also representing the whole nation. While lot of team members, Tasken, Rubel were earning lot of recognitions, people were literally mad at your captain. Next time he bowls, all the team will attack him really bad. :--D Virat Kohli: Very matured reaction from VK when Rubel got out. BD is a young team and send off that VK got from the bowler was rightly reciprocated by VK. Something that suited a senior team member. good job Kholi.

Sorry guys for my behaviour in match thread i lost my cool. Umpiring mistakes happen. India was the better team today and won. We need to take positives from this world cup and move on. Good luck to india for this world cup
There were two umpiring decisions - one against India (Kayes) and one against Bangladesh (R Sharma). The Raina LBW was the LBW rule and Mahmudullah was out - Dhawan did not disturb the ropes. Bangladesh should be happy that they were competitive in the QF of a World Cup.
There were two umpiring decisions - one against India (Kayes) and one against Bangladesh (R Sharma). The Raina LBW was the LBW rule and Mahmudullah was out - Dhawan did not disturb the ropes. Bangladesh should be happy that they were competitive in the QF of a World Cup.
Quite well put +1
This is such a stupid thread. Was it a wrong call. On review, yes, but it was high enough that it isn't shocking that an ump could call it a no ball. But the stupidest thing about the OP is that the No ball was called by the square leg ump within seconds of the shot being hit, well before the ump had any idea it was caught. For all he knew it was going for 6. Besides he never turned so would have had no idea it was a catch.
Not even seconds, its clear in the replay - the moment it hits the bat, umpire had already started raising hand.
Maybe Sarkar :nice: But yes, this team has the raw materials. Much more than some of the previous Ban teams I have seen. I only get to see Ban matches when they play India or the WC/Asia Cup. But, I'd venture that this is the best team you have put out so far. You have good balance in batting in the middle and lower orders. Tamim has waaaaaaaaay too much attitude. I guess Kohli would look the same to non-Indians, but Kohli backs it up with hard work. Tamim seems to take his place for granted. Not convinced by Kayes - a hack. Bowling is excellent. Great pace team in Taskin and Rubel. Mortaza was good in the early part of the tournament, but he is getting old. Shakib provides proper spin option - you guys are lucky to have an all-rounder of his class. But, overall Ban has to start behaving like a test team instead of a minnow. It is all in the attitude. Not bravado, true confidence and self-belief.
The other worry is this so-called outrage fuelled by the mainstream media and the social media will make our cricketers super complacent. Despite losing three matches in the world cup, they will return like heroes and take their places for granted for one more year. Mediocrity will again prevail and we will again go back to square one. Once you are happy with mediocre performances, there is little scope to improve.
Not even seconds' date=' its clear in the replay - the moment it hits the bat, umpire had already started raising hand.[/quote'] That's what. In the end umpire just gave a wrong no-ball call in India's favour while in Bangladesh favor they gave wrong not-out decision which is always much bigger than just a wrong no-ball decision. In any match there would be few doubtful wide and no-ball decisions. It was Bangladesh's sheer bad luck that wrong no-ball call resulted in wrong-not-out call. Umpire is not guilty of giving wrong Not-Out decision, just of wrong No-Ball decision which is much less serious mistake.
Amen to that. Didn't do well in the QF, but if India had a player like him in the top 7, it would round off the top order beautifully.
The other worry is this so-called outrage fuelled by the mainstream media and the social media will make our cricketers super complacent. Despite losing three matches in the world cup' date=' they will return like heroes and take their places for granted for one more year. Mediocrity will again prevail and we will again go back to square one. Once you are happy with mediocre performances, there is little scope to improve.[/quote'] Unfortunately, nothing much can be done about that. The entire attitude of Ban cricket mystifies me. I have never seen so much hollow arrogance. It is much like the cricket team is pampered and spoiled by the entire nation. I also don't see any reasonable voices in the retired cricketers who can lend some semblance of direction. A good coach might help. But, like a lot of us have been observing - it is an attitude problem with Bangladesh.

Paki brothers indeed, quite worse in some respects. They cannot tolerate a bolly masala film like Gunday and had to come out on droves to rate it negatively. In this case its not just a few fans, the freakin ICC President claims its a kaanspiracy. Would it still be a kaanspiracy if Kayes had scored a hundred after he was let off in the first over ?