"The Modi Effect" - Story of the Campaign

ravishingravi

^ It was modi that gave him full access during the general election campaign. I posted a link to HT which had some excerpts . modi's apparent claim about WhatsApp, takes the cake.

All hail Dear Leader , the Omniscient technology expert and his amazing predictions on the future of the Interwebs : From author Lance Price new book, The Modi Effect: Inside Narendra Modi’s Campaign to Transform India, released recently . LINK

and i am blaming Modi for it. There is no need for Modi to release a book now. Only way this can be beneficial is if % of the proceeds go directly into the bank accounts of the BJP in a legal manner. In which case this book has the potential to finance further BJP campaigns. If that is the case then it is a shrewd move and might even start a trend of people releasing books.

^ not really sure what your issue is here. It was a masterful campaign. And a firang writing on it gives it more global platform.
that is my issue. why do we need a firang for a global platform? An Indian writer cant get that platform? That too somebody belonging to the centre left party in the UK who clearly dont like the BJP.