Mohammad Amir Returns to Domestic Cricket

It will be a very difficult road back.Make no mistake about it. Next time it goes for review and they check his no ball, imagine the crowd response. Imagine the kind of sledge he will cop from other players. I really doubt whether we understand the full implication of it. This is first time in history of any game where a player has been banned for fixing and bought back.

I haven't seen a 18 year old who is this good. Suggest me possible candidates
He was defintely damn good and if he continued to play might have been an ATG by now. In terms of potential he was really good. But if you look into his avg, he only had a good series in England. Struggled big time in Aust & NZ where he avgs more than 30+ and also against SL in SL. Again not saying he was not good. He was a fantastic bowler but definitely not the best ever.

A brilliant bowler from what little I have seen of him In 4-5 years, he probably missed 40 tests, so could have picked over 200 test wkts by now. Anyways, he has time on his side :nice: .... many bowlers make debut at 24-25. He should try to make the most of this opportunity

He looks like a special bowler to me. ATG material (whether he will achieve it or not I dunno but he looks the part). I was simply blown away by this: Rm27IMolf-c mPNIc4tqt6E
Everything about his bowling was so good. Was a complete bowler, Conventional Swing, Good Pace, Accuracy and Decent in last overs (5 Wickets in an over against Aus), Also an absolutely beautiful wrist position and superb action. And I loved following him the way he bowled particularly in overseas tours, However few other bowlers are also coming up and there will be competition for sure in fast bowling department, As a Pakistani, I dont know why, But just dont want to be a batsman, Most of us who like the game with passion like to become a Faster Bowler, I myself years back wanted to be a bowler, Also the gully cricket concept, Tape ball has mostly lead to development of more faster bowlers, Due to lack of pro academies there is little scope for batting and batting technique. There is a swagger in being a fast bowler, You can boss the batsman if you're able to regardless of who you're bowling too.