IPL 2015 - Chennai Super Kings - Official Thread

velu

It's beyond me that how this piss poor team has been so consistent in IPL, no wonder people have suspected something shady going on back stage as to how this team wins so often...No Conspiracy but genuine question here...let us analyze the crux of this team over the last few years Dhoni-He is daylights ahead as a test player than he is as a T20 player and that right there should tell us something. Raina-Ok fine I will give him his due,gun T20 player on these low and slow tracks Badri Nath-Lol M.Vijay- Not a LOI Player...almost ruined his career due to a couple of fluke innings...reverted back to his natural game and is reaping rewards. Ashwin-Improved in LOI's recently and maybe had some mystery the first season but gets hit for 6's for fun in internationals. Jaddu-A Mediocre player who had 1 golden season(by that I mean a period of maybe 6 months) Albie Morkel-A guy who can't compete with Duminy and hold your breath Behardeen :hysterical: was their main all rounder for all thsoe seasons-Enough said Jakati,Gony,Aniruddha(:(() and other Random mediocrity-Enough said Bravo-Decent T20 player but only a recent addition Mike Hussey-Great player in other formats but apart from that Ajmal massacre has he done anything of note in this format??? B.Mccullum-Latest addition,great for this format but what about the past seasons when he wasn't there? Bowling usually a joke comprising of has beens So how does that piss poor average team punch above their weight is beyond me. No wonder people think the quality of IPL is poor when they look at the line up of the most consistent team and laugh.... despite the likes of Steyn,Virat,ABDV,Rohit,Morne Morkel,Malinga,Gayle etc. playing in this tourney

Is there a one Indian uncapped player rule? I thought not but its weird that IPL fantasy on IPL website has this rule. If it holds true, above team not possible since all have been capped. Maybe Negi comes in
There is no rule like that.Its just for fantasy purpose