IPL 2015 - Chennai Super Kings - Official Thread

velu

Match threads are being distributed as srini mama distributes his money to buy the cups :hehe:
Chennai Super Kings best T20 Team in the World, Match thread are getting sold before two weeks of 1st match :woot: Shows the popularity of :csk: and demand :nice:
Can I be the mascot now? :icflove:
You can be our co-mascot :dance:
Why do you want to take the blame for your teams opening loss? Leave it to others :icflove:
:hysterical: DD has the worst team in this year IPL :cantstop: Remember last time ? http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=312028 :haha:
No game available for me? :((
All booked due to high demand :(( :icflove: You can take our away match :secret:

Chennai Super Kings best T20 Team in the World, Match thread are getting sold before two weeks of 1st match :woot: Shows the popularity of :csk: and demand :nice:
we have seen this drama before as well :hysterical::hysterical:

Chennai Super Kings best T20 Team in the World, Match thread are getting sold before two weeks of 1st match :woot: Shows the popularity of :csk: and demand :nice: You can be our co-mascot :dance: :hysterical: DD has the worst team in this year IPL :cantstop: Remember last time ? http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=312028 :haha: All booked due to high demand :(( :icflove: You can take our away match :secret:
Thanks, what are the responsibilities of the co-mascot? I am very good at dealing with dissent within the ranks.Anybody going against the CSK Code of Conduct and behavior unbecoming of a CSK-ite will be dealt with by expelling him/her out of the fraternity.

Thanks, what are the responsibilities of the co-mascot? I am very good at dealing with dissent within the ranks.Anybody going against the CSK Code of Conduct and behavior unbecoming of a CSK-ite will be dealt with by expelling him/her out of the fraternity.
Local Kejri? :cantstop:

promoted as co-mascot :icflove: