IPL 2015- KXIP - Official thread

Cricket_Hacker

My playing XI Viru Manan Saha Maxwell Miller Bailey :sad: MJ Axar Sandeep Karanveer Anureet Singh Ideally Perera instead of Anureet and Vijay instead of Bailey would be great but wont happen :wall:
I will play Anureet and will replace Bailey with Marsh.

My playing XI Viru Manan Saha Maxwell Miller Bailey :sad: MJ Axar Sandeep Karanveer Anureet Singh Ideally Perera instead of Anureet and Vijay instead of Bailey would be great but wont happen :wall:
Did Viru even open last time .Remember him coming at 4 most times .Don't think he can handle new ball fast bowlers nowadays .Particularly in Punjab/darmashala were the new ball might do something Better to keep him @4/5 to deal with spinners .Vijay and Vohra would be better openers

Did Viru even open last time .Remember him coming at 4 most times .Don't think he can handle new ball fast bowlers nowadays .Particularly in Punjab/darmashala were the new ball might do something Better to keep him @4/5 to deal with spinners .Vijay and Vohra would be better openers
Viru opened in every match last year lol thrashed CSK in play offs was 6th in the list of most runs in that season https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fstats.espncricinfo.com%2Findian-premier-league-2014%2Fengine%2Frecords%2Fbatting%2Fmost_runs_career.html%3Fid%3D8827%3Btype%3Dtournament&ei=U0whVfKUBY-cugTDyIHgCQ&usg=AFQjCNEMaOgGThCvCaH29MizOmy8Xq9Vzw&sig2=ED0bRyXWf7TrTuI_CYPq4g

Viru opened and mostly gave good starts too. Vijay does tuk tuk nowadays :headshake:

captain Bailey :yay: