Mumbai Indian 2015 Official Thread

Roshanrocks

First I thought there is entirely no point in spending so much money in so many matches. They might as well hand over the trophy to MI and move on. It will save the other teams from so much embarrassment! Then the truth dawned upon me as I thought "how will they decide who is the second best team"? So, let the IPL begin.

First I thought there is entirely no point in spending so much money in so many matches. They might as well hand over the trophy to MI and move on. It will save the other teams from so much embarrassment! Then the truth dawned upon me as I thought "how will they decide who is the second best team"? So, let the IPL begin.
Ambani have too much money :dontknow:

:hysterical:

try qualifying for semis first :haha: