Mumbai Indian 2015 Official Thread

Roshanrocks

Pawan Suyal, Jagadeesha Suchith :hmmmm2: We have 5 bowlers and 2 all rounders who can bowl, Why cant we kick out one of these and select a batsman? Best answer is, we have none..
I think the batting is strong enough. Bowling is the weak link which is why it is good to run 7 players who can bowl.

the fundamental problem at mi is sachin. players like bhajji ojha pollard and rayadu are paid big sums for cause they are in sachins good books. mi have been a bit unlucky as well. finch was in super form when bought. but is out of form as of now. ditto malinga who is going through a low phase. these two start firing and maybe parthiv replaces tare i tip mumbai to make the knockouts. probably wont win it
Do you have a single evidence about this theory? one single evidence? So because a player was there while playing he will interfere with team selection and support them? Just because someone stood for his team mate against the Aussies, suddenly he is married to him

Do you have a single evidence about this theory? one single evidence? So because a player was there while playing he will interfere with team selection and support them? Just because someone stood for his team mate against the Aussies' date=' suddenly he is married to him[/quote'] hey .. we are :csk: fans we shld be happy with the way sachin is screwing the team ( it was GB who came with this and not me ) :dance::dance:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: omg .... *breathe* ... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

the fundamental problem at mi is sachin. players like bhajji ojha pollard and rayadu are paid big sums for cause they are in sachins good books. mi have been a bit unlucky as well. finch was in super form when bought. but is out of form as of now. ditto malinga who is going through a low phase. these two start firing and maybe parthiv replaces tare i tip mumbai to make the knockouts. probably wont win it
Perfect.

Do you have a single evidence about this theory? one single evidence? So because a player was there while playing he will interfere with team selection and support them? Just because someone stood for his team mate against the Aussies' date=' suddenly he is married to him[/quote'] Its a forum not a place to defend doctorates. Sachin tendulkar to mumbai indians is Johan Cryuff to Barcelona. Their influence is evident.