The tortoise Dravid of 90s is back.

gator

Re: The tortoise Dravid of 90s is back. That is the way he starts mate he will score quicker than most by the end of his knock. I can't believe you have discarded his knocks so far in this series just going by the 20 odd balls he has faced so far in this inning. :shrug:

Re: The tortoise Dravid of 90s is back.

That is the way he starts mate he would have scored quicker than most by the end of his knock. I can't believe you have discarded his knocks so far in this series just going by the 20 odd balls he has faced so far in this inning. :shrug:
:hail::hail::hail::hail: thats what i like abt him soo much :wtg:

Ravi.... agree' date=' he makes up for it later.... then why waste powerplay... atleast give tht to someone who can start faster and make them count...[/quote'] Fair call, I think he is at his best when he bats at no.5

Ravi.... agree' date=' he makes up for it later.... then why waste powerplay... atleast give tht to someone who can start faster and make them count...[/quote'] Maybe they didnt expect the silly Utappa to get out so soon....

Re: The tortoise Dravid of 90s is back. AQua... Even if the opener gets out with the score on 0, the other batters are supposed to go hammer and tongs during the powerplay unless we lose 3 wkts in the first 20 overs.... it is a criminal waste.... dravid is 21 off 35 balls.... he can make it up later, but still powerplay balls are wasted...

Nice to see you posting on cricket these days Aqua :wtg: You were quite restrained to only posting in the "General Discussions" before.
sheesh.... :hic: yeah, i told you b4.. i wasnt confident in posting b4... after all i AM still new to cricket...