The tortoise Dravid of 90s is back.

gator

Re: The tortoise Dravid of 90s is back. Fair enough but I reckon these games are good for a reality check as to where one bats his best. I suppose I will pass this off as another experiement and hopefully they will realize Rahul is best suited at no.5 particularly when India have been off to a brisk start.

Re: The tortoise Dravid of 90s is back. would you blame him this time?Last game, we got 220 in 30 overs only to get another 70 odd in the next 20.. Anyway,Dravid always suffers from not knowing when to accelerate. Ideal situation would be to take that decision away from him. So 5 was a perfect slot for him.If he comes in before 30 overs, he knows tht with only 1 batsman after him, he needs to consolidate and if he comes in after 40, he can break lose.

Re: The tortoise Dravid of 90s is back.

man' date=' dravid laid the foundation, really useless comment this.[/quote'] we could have crossed 400, if DRavid had come in at 5 and we managed to score 30 more runs in the powerplay... Sachin at 3 would have paralysed them.... atleast Yuvi should have been given a go....

Re: The tortoise Dravid of 90s is back.

man' date=' dravid laid the foundation, really useless comment this.[/quote'] we could have crossed 400, if DRavid had come in at 5 and we managed to score 30 more runs in the powerplay... Sachin at 3 would have paralysed them.... atleast Yuvi should have been given a go....
***bla bla bla**