ICF Premier League

StriKe

ICF Premier League  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

I am very thrilled to be the new owner of the Dark Horses team' date=' it's high time the team had a responsible leader. And I am very happy to have the multiple FL winner sscomp and future FL star SidSuhail in the team :yay:[/quote'] aur is game me LKC milne per bhi aise hi khush rehna :two_thumbs_up:

I am very thrilled to be the new owner of the Dark Horses team' date=' it's high time the team had a responsible leader. And I am very happy to have the multiple FL winner sscomp and future FL star SidSuhail in the team :yay:[/quote'] :dance:

I am very thrilled to be the new owner of the Dark Horses team' date=' it's high time the team had a responsible leader. And I am very happy to have the multiple FL winner sscomp and future FL star SidSuhail in the team :yay:[/quote'] :shakehands:

Two times champ's prediction for IPL, Justice League - Gold winners Dark Horses - Silver winners Seven Pups - Kidney winners Corporation Workers - Medulla Oblongata winners
JL-WC DH-Champions throphy 7Ups-CB downunder test series Corp workers-Cycle agarbatti champs

Two times champ's prediction for IPL, Justice League - Gold winners Dark Horses - Silver winners Seven Pups - Kidney winners Corporation Workers - Medulla Oblongata winners
Dude, Chaddies League has come 3rd out of the 3 teams which tried in WC :hysterical: