ICF Premier League

StriKe

ICF Premier League  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

2+2+2 right??
Dark Horse has retained only 2 players..They need to buy 3 more players.
We've 26 participants so far. Its not about getting the exact no. of players, we saw cc coming in during the auction and was not eligible to take part in the auction last time. Its better to have the unsold players as reserves rather than the late entrants. This is just to negate any unfair advantages for the teams replacing their players after the auction. It did make a difference last time.
Agree :two_thumbs_up: Last year we had 40+ players in IPL FL.

ICF Premier League

Lets see' date=' if the owners and the auctioneer can be available we can conduct the auction just before the official start of the first game :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Need atleast 3-4 day gap between auction and first game for new joinee induction, on boarding, policies and benefits introduction, etc :dontknow: Must complete auction this Friday or Saturday max :hitler:

Need atleast 3-4 day gap between auction and first game for new joinee induction, on boarding, policies and benefits introduction, etc :dontknow: Must complete auction this Friday or Saturday max :hitler:
Dont want us to miss out on good players cos of these things. Dude, just because we're in doesn't mean the end of it, some members join just a day or two before the tourney . Some might even join on the first day of the tourney. Just tell us if you are available or not on 8th ?

we need only 14 right??Or is there any plans of new teams..
We need 4 more to have the 5th team. Like I said if you conduct the auction this earlier teams will miss out on some good players. If the owners and the auctioneer are available better to conduct it as late as possible.

Dude lets conduct the auction as late as possible to get maximum entrants
Lets see' date=' if the owners and the auctioneer can be available we can conduct the auction [b']just before the official start of the first game :two_thumbs_up:
Yeah I am expecting around 40 participants this time. Some members join very late
Dont want us to miss out on good players cos of these things. Dude' date=' just because we're in doesn't mean the end of it, some members join just a day or two before the tourney . [b']Some might even join on the first day of the tourney. Just tell us if you are available or not on 8th ?
Too early more members will join the last two days.
We need 4 more to have the 5th team. Like I said if you conduct the auction this earlier teams will miss out on some good players. If the owners and the auctioneer are available better to conduct it as late as possible.
Woah, now I am really interested to see the special members joining on the official start day of the tourney :sherlock: :P