Sunrisers Hyderabad 2015 : Official support thread

Kalia_Test

:hysterical::hysterical: Is that why Kannada Producer association and others wanted ban on telugu/tamil movies as no kannadiga wants to watch kannada movies anyway ?:winky:
Kannada movies are not good..but that doesnt mean we have to watch Garbage Telugu movies..we will watch even better English/Hindi movies :proud:

Then prove its wrong with data...simple :dontknow:
You made the accusation of all teams having C and D squads... You need to take all 20 existing teams in tourney, tell what their 1st XI would look like and why they are not playing :dontknow: Or you can do what comes naturally to RCB :winky:

You made the accusation of all teams having C and D squads... You need to take all 20 existing teams in tourney, tell what their 1st XI would look like and why they are not playing :dontknow: Or you can do what comes naturally to RCB :winky:
You are ahving doubts so provide the data to counter it :dance: 20 teams in South Zone? :rofl: :rofl:

You are ahving doubts so provide the data to counter it :dance: 20 teams in South Zone? :rofl: :rofl:
OK I checked - All teams have first choice teams except maybe Andhra and Hyd Now, if you have doubt about my findings - you prove me wrong with data :hysterical: Why just South Zone? Do for all na while you are at it :dontknow:

OK I checked - All teams have first choice teams except maybe Andhra and Hyd Now, if you have doubt about my findings - you prove me wrong with data :hysterical: Why just South Zone? Do for all na while you are at it :dontknow:
You cant give stats??? :rofl: Why South zone because thats where these teams play why other zones matter here. Never followed domestic cricket?

Does not matter what I follow What matters is the team you follow - RCB .And it is a loser team :dance:
so no data about Andhra A team? :cantstop: Ok one more question - who is the decent T20 player from Andhra ever played in IPL? dont tell Afridi he is not from Indian Hyderabad.

so no data about Andhra A team? :cantstop: Ok one more question - who is the decent T20 player from Andhra ever played in IPL? dont tell Afridi he is not from Indian Hyderabad.
You never had any data. Why should I give for free? :dontknow: And what has your question got to do with IPL? Are Gayle, ABD from Namma Bangalore? :hysterical: We may not have superstars from Hyd/Andhra in IPL but Venugopal Rao, T. Suman from AP were crucial in our TEAM win in 2009... I repeat - WIN... Something you guys have never experienced :cantstop: p.s Even Ambati Rayudi is from AP

You never had any data. Why should I give for free? :dontknow: And what has your question got to do with IPL? Are Gayle, ABD from Namma Bangalore? :hysterical: We may not have superstars from Hyd/Andhra in IPL but Venugopal Rao, T. Suman from AP were crucial in our TEAM win in 2009... I repeat - WIN... Something you guys have never experienced :cantstop: p.s Even Ambati Rayudi is from AP
No proper answer for anything :rofl: :rofl: Moniac please reclaim your thread :shout:

Question to ICFers visiting this thread... There are jokes on Tamilians, Mallus, Sardars, Gults ( Telugus), Gujjus, Bengalis and a few other groups... However you will struggle to find Kannadiga jokes. Why?
More :whine: :rofl:

No proper answer for anything :rofl: :rofl: Moniac please reclaim your thread :shout:
Looks like RCB fans have now developed some disorders :nervous: It is OK yaar...not all are destined to be winners...some are there to lose...like RCB Go with a loser expectation that suits the team and fans and you will never be disappointed :two_thumbs_up: Bangbros of IPL :cantstop:

Looks like RCB fans have now developed some disorders :nervous: It is OK yaar...not all are destined to be winners...some are there to lose...like RCB Go with a loser expectation that suits the team and fans and you will never be disappointed :two_thumbs_up: Bangbros of IPL :cantstop:
Atleast one answer :giggle:

Tamil Nadu and Karnataka are playing very weak teams in Syed Mustaq Ali trophy becoz most of our first choice players r busy preparing for IPL with theirs IPL teams As most of them already have IPL contracts .Mukund Vijay Vinay Baba Uthappa Rahul DK etc Whereas since both Andra and Hyd have weak teams probably most of their players aren't in IPL contract hence playing in this trophy . This is why teams want to move this to start of season from next year and not clash with IPL preparation

Tamil Nadu and Karnataka have sent very weak teams RO Syed Mustaq Ali trophy becoz most of our first choice players r busy with preparing for IPL with theirs IPL teams As most of them already have IPL contracts . Mukund Vijay Vijay Rahul DK etc Whereas since both Andra and Hyd have weak teams probably most of their players aren't in IPL contract hence playing in this trophy . This is why teams want to move this to start of season from next year and not clash with IPL preparation
Karnataka played in Ranji final + Irani trophy..too many FC matches already. This T20 tourney itself is a waste as it doesn't add anything to Cricket calender.

Karnataka played in Ranji final + Irani trophy..too many FC matches already. This T20 tourney itself is a waste as it doesn't add anything to Cricket calender.
It gives the youngsters a great chance to get IPL contract though .Also good scouting trip for IPL teams too It takes what 4 matches in group and 2 KO matches not more than 10-12 days needed for entire tournament If most domestic players are available its better for the youngsters .I don't rate our 50 over tournaments (Vijay Hazare /Deodhar) much .Should swap one of them with SMA trophy imo