Sign in to follow this  
Kalia_Test

Sunrisers Hyderabad 2015 : Official support thread

I am a fan of SRH but am also a big panauti for them. Should I join or not?
Pls join - We need powerful supporters too . On panauti, it is OK - not as if we are sitting on highs now anyway :two_thumbs_up: Adding you - Don't desert us in time of need :((

I support 'good' teams. It depends on how you define 'good' though.
Some teams look good from far but are far from good ( hint hint Bangla of IPL :winky: ) :giggle: SRH is great team with exciting flair players that take their fans through an emotional roller coaster ride. I will count you in and add you. Show your loyalty during matches :two_thumbs_up:

hey rcb fans first win something before calling srh as boring team
Boring team si boring team..also SRH yet to win some thing....its Dischargers who won 2 trophies :cantstop:

Boring team si boring team..also SRH yet to win some thing....its Dischargers who won 2 trophies :cantstop:
I know RCB will never ever win the title :giggle: but assume that it had fluked once and then Mallya company goes under and say Infy buys the team and calls the team B.$H1T ( Bangalore Supreme Head of Information Testers )....Will you say that Bangalore never won anything? Our loyalty is with the city not the owners :two_thumbs_up: Deccan Chargers won 2 trophies :hmmm:

SRH has played 2 editions and finished above RCB in both of them. :finger: 13zvclg.png34ez5vr.png
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Now what will Bangladeshis of IPL do :haha::haha: I hope they remember the fight for No.4 ( to play in eliminator :giggle: )

Flair & Excitements are not = Table standings :rofl: :rofl: RCB will always above Dischargers as Discharges not even in IPL.... :hysterical:
You have seen SRH above Bangladesh of IPL :haha: Dont even go to DC - We beat the $H1T out of you in IPL Final...looks like you are still licking the wounds :--D I am sad that you never experienced the WINNING feeling...you know...when you have the cup in your hands and you are called Champions :(( This time maybe you can enjoy the LKC that you really yearn for :two_thumbs_up:

Excuses,excuses and more excuses with no silverware to show. RCB is definitely the IPL equivalent of Bangladesh. :hehe:
No body can give excuses for lack of flair or complete boring team like SRH :(( Last time they are showing in TV how people asleep during some SRH match :hehe:

I tried to search link..but not able to get....Match was against KKR i guess....atleast 10 people were shown sleeping in TV, cant able to control laugh seeing that :hysterical: :hysterical:

Hitting boundaries in Chinnaswamy where you can pi$$ across the ground is considered flair :cantstop: Champions can only pity this pathetic Bangladeshi side - We know the WINNING feeling :--D...Unfortunately it can't be explained...Only FELT...that you will never do :((

Hitting boundaries in Chinnaswamy where you can pi$$ across the ground is considered flair :cantstop: Champions can only pity this pathetic Bangladeshi side - We know the WINNING feeling :--D...Unfortunately it can't be explained...Only FELT...that you will never do :((
But how to wakeup sleeping fans wherever SRH plays?

You make a false assumption and expect others to provide answer? No wonder you are Bangladesh of IPL :giggle:...perfect fit :cantstop:
If you dont accept truth and laugh blindly i cant help..we can't troll in every scenario..this is diminishing prestige of our country :((

If you dont accept truth and laugh blindly i cant help..we can't troll in every scenario..this is diminishing prestige of our country :((
If you had any respect for country, then you would have made Chinnaswamy as a tennis court ( size will fit :giggle:) and given the IPL membership to say a Nagpur, Ahmedabad or Patna... Why give this Bangladeshi flavor to our beloved India :((

If you had any respect for country, then you would have made Chinnaswamy as a tennis court ( size will fit :giggle:) and given the IPL membership to say a Nagpur, Ahmedabad or Patna... Why give this Bangladeshi flavor to our beloved India :((
still its have its own flair..but people sleeping during a T20 match is unheard in entire galaxy :((

Which' date=' for Bangladeshi fans, extends for 5 metres of Chinna :giggle: swamy[/quote'] After exchanging 15/20 posts with you i am now gettign sleepy,even SRH fans are boring :cantstop:

After exchanging 15/20 posts with you i am now gettign sleepy' date='even SRH fans are boring :cantstop:[/quote'] Must say - it was not very interesting replying to fans of a loser team :giggle:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.