Sunrisers Hyderabad 2015 : Official support thread

Kalia_Test

@KTK' date=' sorry man if you really serious about the thread..but this is how IPL rolls :icflove:[/quote'] I know it :icflove: But I was serious when I said you are Bangladesh of IPL...think about it...you fit perfectly :finger: Carry on :two_thumbs_up: Show no mercy Expect no mercy :dance:

I know it :icflove: But I was serious when I said you are Bangladesh of IPL...think about it...you fit perfectly :finger: Carry on :two_thumbs_up: Show no mercy Expect no mercy :dance:
As long as we are not discharged winning doesn't matter..difficult to remember teams name when it changes every 2 years :giggle::giggle:

Glad to see that SRH thread is turning out to be the most popular thread in IPL 2015...just below MI but we will beat them soon...this thread was created just 28 hrs ago or so.... For participants in this thread including Bangladeshis of IPL...some appetizer of Hyderabadi Biryani for you :two_thumbs_up: hyderabadi-biryani.jpg

We remember Dakkan Dischargers :haha:
With your name, you will at best be challengers, never the winners :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Matchbox size ground where a leg side wide can be sent over square leg boundary by a west Indian gayle fart :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: Guess the practice session of RCB players involves eating Gobi parathe, Chole, Rajma, Beans and some practice to hold the gas for the match :haha:

With your name, you will at best be challengers, never the winners :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Matchbox size ground where a leg side wide can be sent over square leg boundary by a west Indian gayle fart :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: Guess the practice session of RCB players involves eating Gobi parathe, Chole, Rajma, Beans and some practice to hold the gas for the match :haha:
One fluke win with a dischraged team :hehe:

One fluke win with a dischraged team :hehe:
You could not even fluke one time in 7 tourneys with all the money and players :cantstop: Bangladesh of IPL :haha: Learn some flair, excitement and thrill from us.... Get out of your matchbox ground...name itself is Chinna swamy...Chinna means small...

You could not even fluke one time in 7 tourneys with all the money and players :cantstop: Bangladesh of IPL :haha: Learn some flair, excitement and thrill from us.... Get out of your matchbox ground...name itself is Chinna swamy...Chinna means small...
and SRH in same line :hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

and SRH in same line :hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
You mean SRH should be above it :dontknow: SRH provides flair and excitement to the tourney as well know :two_thumbs_up: What does RCB provide :hmmmm: Some hacks yes, many chokers yes, deluded fans hell yes :two_thumbs_up: Bangladeshis of IPL :giggle: