Sunrisers Hyderabad 2015 : Official support thread

Kalia_Test

You mean SRH should be above it :dontknow: SRH provides flair and excitement to the tourney as well know :two_thumbs_up: What does RCB provide :hmmmm: Some hacks yes, many chokers yes, deluded fans hell yes :two_thumbs_up: Bangladeshis of IPL :giggle:
You write anything its ok..but please don't right flair,excitement & SRH in same post..too difficult to control laugh :hysterical: :hysterical:

You write anything its ok..but please don't right flair' date='excitement & SRH in same post..too difficult to control laugh :hysterical: :hysterical:[/quote'] No need to control :winky: Channelize it on your own Bangladeshi team of IPL - the laugh will be directed towards the right source :two_thumbs_up:

No need to control :winky: Channelize it on your own Bangladeshi team of IPL - the laugh will be directed towards the right source :two_thumbs_up:
You can say anything as long as you don't include flair, excitement and SRH in same sentence, Even Lungans team is not this much boring :giggle:

You can say anything as long as you don't include flair' date=' excitement and SRH in same sentence, Even Lungans team is not this much boring :giggle:[/quote'] Win something first man :haha: Comments from Bangladeshi IPL team mean nothing you know... Cant expect RCB fans to recognize flair and excitement so I am OK with your comment...fits nicely with the team and their fans :two_thumbs_up:

Only RCB fans can do that I guess :giggle: Your team is the Bangladesh of IPL :finger: Never won anything - check Whinging non-stop - check Fans trolling on other team thread - check Owner ( BCB - Mallya) complaining unfair treatment of ICC/IPL Governing council - check Neighbors like India/Pakistan were champions ( like Hyderabad/Chenna ) - check OMG Even name need not be changed - RCB = Royal Challengers Bangladesh :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I am a fan of SRH but am also a big panauti for them. Should I join or not?
Pls join - We need powerful supporters too . On panauti, it is OK - not as if we are sitting on highs now anyway :two_thumbs_up: Adding you - Don't desert us in time of need :((