***POLITE REQUEST TO BOSSBHAI AKA BHEEMBHAI***

Don

I read somewhere u have the two matches of India Australia one days series in 2001 where Sachin took Mcgrath to absolute cleaners. Being the fan of the great man that i am, which i know you are too I appeal you one fan to the other to mail it to Rajeev(another massive fan) who shall post it on the web for singular jaw-dropping worship of the Great man. I once again humbly appeal for the tapes. :hail: Thank you in advance :wtg:

Re: ***POLITE REQUEST TO BOSSBHAI AKA BHEEMBHAI*** this one short and sweet gem I want to see : http://usa.cricinfo.com/link_to_database/ARCHIVE/2000-01/OD_TOURNEYS/ICCKO/SCORECARDS/AUS_IND_ICCKO_ODI-QF1_07OCT2000.html from the reports, Boss also gave plenty back verbally this time :hic: 2.1 McGrath to Tendulkar, SIX, outside off stump, extravagant slog shot, thick edge and the ball flies over 3rd man for the first six of the match alone to the keeper 4.3 McGrath to Tendulkar, SIX, excellent hitting, best shot of the tournament, when considering the bowler. steps out and lofts over long off, thats Sachin 4.4 McGrath to Tendulkar, FOUR, steps out again and plays it in the air over the bowler's head to long off 6.4 McGrath to Tendulkar, SIX, short ball, positioned himself too well and pulls it over mid wicket, Sachin at his best here, very best :wtg:

Re: ***POLITE REQUEST TO BOSSBHAI AKA BHEEMBHAI***

this one short and sweet gem I want to see : http://usa.cricinfo.com/link_to_database/ARCHIVE/2000-01/OD_TOURNEYS/ICCKO/SCORECARDS/AUS_IND_ICCKO_ODI-QF1_07OCT2000.html from the reports, Boss also gave plenty back verbally this time :hic: 2.1 McGrath to Tendulkar, SIX, outside off stump, extravagant slog shot, thick edge and the ball flies over 3rd man for the first six of the match alone to the keeper 4.3 McGrath to Tendulkar, SIX, excellent hitting, best shot of the tournament, when considering the bowler. steps out and lofts over long off, thats Sachin 4.4 McGrath to Tendulkar, FOUR, steps out again and plays it in the air over the bowler's head to long off 6.4 McGrath to Tendulkar, SIX, short ball, positioned himself too well and pulls it over mid wicket, Sachin at his best here, very best :wtg:
I'd love to watch that inning too. Please Bheembhai!!!