IPL 2015 - RCB Official Thread| Roar AarCeeeBeee!!!!!

sourab10forever

good thing RCB did was dropping useless buys like albie and murli who took a lot of money.
Agree..buying Murali was mistake 2 years back as well... They thron out Jakati/Rana etc who were also useless..not in money but wastign spots.

Agree..buying Murali was mistake 2 years back as well... They thron out Jakati/Rana etc who were also useless..not in money but wastign spots.
yes good to see they have a better backup of Indian batsmen like Mandeep Singh, Sarfaraz, Bisla, Badri, Jalaj. DK for Yuvraj I am still not sure. this is the biggest gamble I feel. DK is not in that great a form. too many foreign bowlers - no need for sean abott and Milne also when they have Starc Nic MAddinson and Roussow are backup overseas batsman - lets see if they get any games

yes good to see they have a better backup of Indian batsmen like Mandeep Singh, Sarfaraz, Bisla, Badri, Jalaj. DK for Yuvraj I am still not sure. this is the biggest gamble I feel. DK is not in that great a form. too many foreign bowlers - no need for sean abott and Milne also when they have Starc Nic MAddinson and Roussow are backup overseas batsman - lets see if they get any games
Yuvraj - this mainly done to improve budget,no option there. KD plays well in few matches,van keep wicket so its ok.Not sure what position he will bat. He was batting in middle order last season for Delhi. Bowlers - Some time you need , what if there is Injury to Starc? also if there is good bowling picth we can play Milne in place of Sammy [not advisable still...] Wiese also good lower order hitter..similar to Sammy so that backup also covered. Spin is the only issue...have to see Iqbal will come good or not. If we bat first target should be to get AB bat last 6 overs...at least in Bangalore we should be aiming 190+ every match.