Whats with this BS of Pakistan "always" producing good fast bowlers?

It has more to do with Injuries and wrong formats they been playing. Junaid Khan performed consistently for 2 Years' date=' Irfan overall has been pretty good from 2 and half years but both have suffered injuries time to time again. Amir and Asif got banned, Mohammad Sami was a decent ODI Bowler, Akhtar was also very good. Now there is Rahat Ali swinging both ways at 140, Also some good fast bowlers coming up in Taj Wali and Usman Khan. Also by 2016 you might see Rahat Ali, Junaid Khan, Mohd. Aamir and Wahab in same line up. Due to issues,fitness and controversy alot of bowlers have lately dented their careers.[/quote'] Yes in short, I see a lot of names with promise and hype and a lot of excuses for some names who haven't exactly shown up. :lol: I can show you small periods when Ishant was god of fast bowling as well. The Lords test of last year immediately comes to mind. Let's please not confuse ODIs with tests here. I am talking about tests only.
Yes, Wahab had a dream spell, but he ended up giving 56 runs in 10 overs, his last 3 overs went for 30 runs. Make no mistake it was a good spell of 6 overs, but its way way way way way hyper overrated. First and foremost, he got to bowl exactly half of his deliveries at the struggling out of form Shane Watson (27 out of 54). Add to it another 5 to Clarke. The two weak links in Aus batting lineup. We saw how these two struggle against Umesh, Shami and Ashwin in the SF as well, didn't we?
Smith played him fine.. but even then when you have Brian Lara, M. Taylor, M. Clarke etc paraising Wahab's spell then it must be good. So no point in living in denial..
Smith played him fine.. but even then when you have Brian Lara' date=' M. Taylor, M. Clarke etc paraising Wahab's spell then it must be good. So no point in living in denial..[/quote'] 23 out of 36 balls in that spell was delivered to Watson and Clarke. Sorry I don't think they qualify as great ODI batsmen at least on current form really. People get swayed by the heat of the moment and hailed it as one of the greatest spells blah blah, but once you look at it with detachment, it's just a good spell. I have my opinion, just like Lara, or Taylor has. I watched the match just as them. I am basing my opinion on facts, while you are basing ourself on others' opinion. See the difference?
Another butt-hurt person. Wasim, Waqar, Imran, Shoaib, Sami, Zahid, Gul, Wahab, Irfan, Amir, Junaid. If Aqib Javed was Indian, he would be your bowling equivalent Tendulkar.
Why the **** should I be butthurt? We burnt you guys in the World cup, as always, didn't we? :winky: Took your much vaunted attack for over 6 an over and then dismissed your chaps with our "mediocre" bowlers. If you can argue like civlized people, do that. You are free to disagree with me. But if you want to show off your lack of civility, then please go back to your ghetto. NB - Just noted Sami's name in your list. :hysterical:. Sorry, please ignore the previous lines. You sir are a genius sarcasmo.
Why the **** should I be butthurt? We burnt you guys in the World cup, as always, didn't we? :winky: Took your much vaunted attack for over 6 an over and then dismissed your chaps with our "mediocre" bowlers. If you can argue like civlized people, do that. You are free to disagree with me. But if you want to show off your lack of civility, then please go back to your ghetto. NB - Just noted Sami's name in your list. :hysterical:. Sorry, please ignore the previous lines. You sir are a genius sarcasmo.
You are venting out your frustrations at being hammered by Aussies out on here through rubbishing Pakistani bowlers. And that same Sami hit your 'God' Sachin on a head with a 90mph bouncer, and I absolutely loved it :) :omg:
^^plus post 2011 wc pak played almost all their test matches(except sa tour) on hostile pitches of uae/sri lanka....so their fast bowlers are bound have (relatively) poor wicket tally
This is poor argument to justify their ineffectiveness . Pakistan pacers r always depends on old ball reverse swing to get wickets. Only in subcontinent conditions they will get reverse swing. Outside subcontinent they will struggle due to lack of reverse swing. Most of pakistan bowlers lack skil to swing the new ball.
This is poor argument to justify their ineffectiveness . Pakistan pacers r always depends on old ball reverse swing to get wickets. Only in subcontinent conditions they will get reverse swing. Outside subcontinent they will struggle due to lack of reverse swing. Most of pakistan bowlers lack skil to swing the new ball.
Sure this spell to Watson was outside the sub-continent? But yes you are correct, our new ball skills aren't too sharp. However Sohail Khan is a decent away swing bowler
You are venting out your frustrations at being hammered by Aussies out on here through rubbishing Pakistani bowlers. And that same Sami hit your 'God' Sachin on a head with a 90mph bouncer, and I absolutely loved it :) :omg:
You r the person who believe umar khatmal.fakekohli r second coning of sachin:hysterical::hysterical:. don't get frustrated by watching paki hacks batting:two_thumbs_up: . Ipl wii start within 10 days you can enjoy our engsta beauties performance :dance:
This hazaroon kid(assuming his age 10-15) is hillarious.:hysterical:....he joined here just to troll.he remembers some ct 2009 match' date='dhaka match ..dharbhanga match but forgets all mohali,adelaide,centurian.[/quote'] He is not a kid :haha:, paid media agent for paki hacks like afridi,khatmal,fakekholi
Irfan showed up in 2010. Has a sum total of 10 wickets in test cricket. Wahab showed up in 2010. Has a total of 24 wickets in test cricket. Ishant showed up in 2008. Has a total of 180 wickets in test cricket. You see what I am getting at? Fitness and issues LMAO. I could have been Wasim Akram if I were not fat and short and had issues.
Your logic is fail. Did Irfan play that many teats as ishant since 2010?
Yes in short, I see a lot of names with promise and hype and a lot of excuses for some names who haven't exactly shown up. :lol: I can show you small periods when Ishant was god of fast bowling as well. The Lords test of last year immediately comes to mind. Let's please not confuse ODIs with tests here. I am talking about tests only.
Rahat Ali has been very good in tests so far. I think you live in deluded world where you think India produces bowlers level above that of Pakistan's, Pakistan over the years has produced good fast bowlers however issues have limited their success.
I usually feel Indian posters are sane and very realistic. But op is out of sorts and logic here. Claiming superiority for Ishant Sharma ahead of likes of JK' date=' Irfan and Wahab ignoring the sample of matches played.[/quote'] The fact that India has played Ishant Sharma long enough for him to get 180 wickets is just purely embarrassing. Nothing to be proud of.