Whats with this BS of Pakistan "always" producing good fast bowlers?

Rahat Ali has been very good in tests so far. I think you live in deluded world where you think India produces bowlers level above that of Pakistan's' date=' Pakistan over the years has produced good fast bowlers[u'] however issues have limited their success.
Rahat Ali has taken 31 wickets in 11 test matches @ 36.67. And you tell that we hype up Ishant. :haha: :hysterical:@ the underlined. Yep issues, the excuses, the victim complex.

Junaid Khan himself in 18 Test Matches has 5Fifers, And mostly playing in UAE. Also Junaid is yet to play a Test in England(Where OP's favorite Ishant Performance came), Australia and NZ. And Ishant after playing 61 Tests got 6Fifers while Junaid achieved 5Fifers in only 18 Tests, Oh and yeah Mohd. Amir in short career of 14 tests so far already managed 3Fifers, And ripped apart England batting in same England.

Rahat Ali has taken 31 wickets in 11 test matches @ 36.67. And you tell that we hype up Ishant. :haha: :hysterical:@ the underlined. Yep issues, the excuses, the victim complex.
Have you seen Rahat bowl against Kiwis and Aus in last test series? Stop being biased man.
Junaid Khan himself in 18 Test Matches has 5Fifers' date=' And mostly playing in UAE. Also Junaid is yet to play a Test in England(Where OP's favorite Ishant Performance came), Australia and NZ. And Ishant after playing 61 Tests got 6Fifers while Junaid achieved 5Fifers in only 18 Tests, Oh and yeah Mohd. Amir in short career of 14 tests so far already managed 3Fifers, And ripped apart England batting in same England.[/quote'] Junaid Khan has played 11 of his 18 tests vs SL and 3 vs Zimbabwe and yet averages only 29 in test cricket. One can only imagine this guy playing against Aus :hysterical: Averaging a Sami-esque 52 against SA :hysterical:
Have you seen Rahat bowl against Kiwis and Aus in last test series? Stop being biased man.
Yeah Dhoni would love this line "Processes over results". I don't believe that stats tell it all the time. But 31 wickets @ 37 in 11 test matches is a pretty good sample of good how he is.
Junaid Khan has played 11 of his 18 tests vs SL and 3 vs Zimbabwe and yet averages only 29 in test cricket. One can only imagine this guy playing against Aus :hysterical: Averaging a Sami-esque 52 against SA :hysterical:
I think he played only one test against or two and was injured. As i said injurues have made things worse. And do you thibk it was Junaid's fault that he played against these nations? And you really think SL batting in Tests is poor? Sanga averages 50+ Mahela was top notch player, Mathews is also a world class batsman. And if he has played 11 matches against SL and picked up 5Fifers against them then it is a great achievement, Again you have proved yourself biased and deluded about your indian bowling.
And when he got selected, he averages 39 in test cricket. :hysterical: Wow some logic at work here. What about Afritard?
Afridi is the 2nd best spin bowler ever after Murali in ODIs. Also the best ever All-rounder in the 50-over format (as well as T20). Just applying some of your logic.

Mohammad Amir is the only exciting Paki prospect out there, I concede. But he needs to really perform over the next year in domestics to really stake a claim. Dear Pakistanis, understand that we are talking about long term performers, not flash in the pan fly by night operators. If that's the case, we have the likes of Sreesanth who got even the great Kallis dancing in the air.

Arre yaar, its not as if he was setting the world on fire when he was fit and playing. His test average is near 40 and his ODI numbers aren't that great either. Just another Pakistani overrated paceman. JAPOP.
As a fast bowler you need rythem and match practice. Injuries have to an extent taken that rythem out. As i said sample is just not enough for Tests. And ODI figures are pretty decent, Particularly looking at how he has performed with new ball.
I think he played only one test against or two and was injured. As i said injurues have made things worse. And do you thibk it was Junaid's fault that he played against these nations? And you really think SL batting in Tests is poor? Sanga averages 50+ Mahela was top notch player' date=' Mathews is also a world class batsman. And if he has played 11 matches against SL and picked up 5Fifers against them then it is a great achievement, Again you have proved yourself biased and deluded about your indian bowling.[/quote'] Firstly, Junaid's career avg is only 29 even after playing 80% of his tests against SL and Zimbabwe.:cantstop: Its not as if he was averaging 21 before cruel injuries curtailed his career. Secondly, Junaid has played 3 tests vs SA - and averages over 50. Its not case of just 1 match here. Yes, SL batting starts with KC Sangakkara and ends with DPMD Jayawardene. Heck when they are playing overseas, it starts and ends with KC Sangakkara. So not really the kind of team that can be regarded as "awesome" in my opinion. Still credit to Junaid for all those fifers. All those five fifers have come against Lanka, and still he averages over 25 against them suggesting him blowing hot and cold. Only in the last year or two, AD Mathews have stepped up.