Your favorite fight scenes

vvvslaxman

Ace thread! The Bourne series fight scenes are brilliant. Gritty and real 8UeMY731118 If we're going scifi/fantasy... any number of Matrix ones, the famous one vs agent Smith in the Subway part one as VVSL mentioned... but Reloaded is packed with great fight scenes, the one versus Seraph, the first one versus the 'Upgrades', the cehatue fight... I love Reloaded Then there is Lord of The Rings... 252478_1244992949679_full.jpg Not many greater scenes of Badassery than Aragorn at Amon Hen Captain America vs The Winter Soldier And of course MaH8ChvupQk The Raid has been mentioned, has some good fights

Bollywood fights scenes are normally terrible, especially in comparision But I loved Saif Ali Khan vs the gang who come to attack him in Ek Hasina Thhi, takes them all down on his own... nothing OTT about it too

Bollywood fights scenes are normally terrible, especially in comparision But I loved Saif Ali Khan vs the gang who come to attack him in Ek Hasina Thhi, takes them all down on his own... nothing OTT about it too
Actually Jackie Chan feels Hollywood fight does not focus on the right things. Watch this intriguing video of why Jackie chan's fight works https://vimeo.com/113439313