S P E C T R E

zen

Coming back to the trailer, my initial impressions are that it is designed to convey the overall theme and agenda of the movie, rather than showcasing its best parts. Based on the preview, the plot appears to have the following elements: * 007 vs. Blofeld, this may not be new, however some of the questions that the preview raises are that are Bond and Blofeld related in some way? Do they share common background such as growing up together as children in foster home, etc.? * The opening sequence in Mexico appears to have elements of Licence to kill (Bond going rogue). The helicopter sequence may have elements of "For your eyes only" opening sequence which incidentally featured Blofeld too: U00tRdMKTqI * The set where Blofeld is seated with a bunch of people appears to have a conclave type of feel. So may be there could be elements of some secret society or religious undertones as well * The snow sequences are pretty common in 007 films. Some of the well known sequences featured in the spy who loved me, for your eyes only (again), the living daylights, the world is not enough, etc. * And as I said earlier, OHMSS's theme is back: N8XNBpIkQpU

True .... but appears to be putting on weight (or is it the dress :dontknow: ). Any way she is playing the Bond Woman (not girl) Capture-decran-2014-12-04-a-12.jpeg
I prefer Dark chocolate Naomi Harris :woot: Lather her with soft petals and drip drip ice cube melting all over her :giggity:

So, will we see anything different or the same old :- - UK/World is threatened by Russia,China,Korea <-insert any random country here-> Once by weapons, once by satellites, once by organized crime...blah blah blah - There is great need for one fellow to solve entire world problems...he might be unqualified as per shooting tests, mental abilites but NO - he is the HERO. - Some Q or someone will give some toys with some smartass dialogues by the hero ( sponsored by the then 'willing to sponsor' car manufacturer ) - Creative ( or we are supposed to believe ) pickup lines for girls by the so called 'hero' whose suit/tie is always preserved even after a fight in mud. - Some erotic scenes with now combative/now willing to sleep in bed girls Boring :sleep: Byomkesh Bakshi series in Doordarshan was better as it simulated our minds :winky:

So, will we see anything different or the same old :- Byomkesh Bakshi series in Doordarshan was better as it simulated our minds :winky:
Some of the old things are back - Blofeld, OHMSS's theme, etc. But you don't have to watch it though :dontknow:

Pre-Title sequence in Mexico is reported to be the biggest ever done for a 007 film "Producer Michael G Wilson told Empire it is “maybe the biggest sequence we’ve ever done”. The sequence is set in Mexico during the annual Day of the Dead festival and reportedly includes exploding buildings and a helicopter ride before what is expected to be one of the best stunts carried out in the franchise." "Mexico’s government reportedly paid up to $20 million to receive a positive portrayal in the film, which includes giving a good showing to “modern Mexico City buildings”. It was reported the government demanded the production companies behind the film, MGM and Sony, used a Mexican actress as the ‘Bond Girl’, which was realised when Stephanie Sigman was revealed as part of the cast earlier this month." PS not exactly new buildings below :P spectre-image-daniel-craig1.jpg

Some of the old things are back - Blofeld, OHMSS's theme, etc. But you don't have to watch it though :dontknow:
I have every right to watch ( maybe online :P) and express my opinion multiple times :two_thumbs_up: OHMSS theme is yuck IMO So some British agent is supposed to be world saviour always and he has strength, wit, intelligence, is tech savvy, has a good tailor - dress sense, popular with girls, blah blah blah...and there is supposed to be a history with some other Bond villain - We need to celebrate how he is back and how the theme of Her Queen's majesty is so great that we need to ignore all Colonialism and lick her majesty's Royal backside...blah blah blah... I feel Bond movies are racist in that they glorify Queen and Colonial England, Sexist as they don't respect women...glorify masculine gender...why is there never a female Bond? :P

I have every right to watch ( maybe online :P) and express my opinion multiple times :two_thumbs_up: OHMSS theme is yuck IMO So some British agent is supposed to be world saviour always and he has strength, wit, intelligence, is tech savvy, has a good tailor - dress sense, popular with girls, blah blah blah...and there is supposed to be a history with some other Bond villain - We need to celebrate how he is back and how the theme of Her Queen's majesty is so great that we need to ignore all Colonialism and lick her majesty's Royal backside...blah blah blah... I feel Bond movies are racist in that they glorify Queen and Colonial England, Sexist as they don't respect women...glorify masculine gender...why is there never a female Bond? :P
look forward to your opinion :P In the meantime, enjoy Waltz in Nehru jacket (or do you find the color of the jacket to be too boring? Or do you prefer florescent green or orange like what the wear in films in south? :cantstop: ) spectregrab2-small.jpg

look forward to your opinion :P In the meantime, enjoy Waltz in Nehru jacket (or do you find the color of the jacket to be too boring? Or do you prefer florescent green or orange like what the wear in films in south? :cantstop: ) spectregrab2-small.jpg
Where did you get that idea from? I am really curious....I don't recollect anything like that...It is always Bollywood ( including Gujjus that admitted that their Industry is not sustainable and better to join Bollywood Bandwagon ) that represented Orange 02_00000-1.jpgdharam-veer_00000.jpgnageen1_00000.jpg I have hundreds more...This is just a sample.... SPECTRE trailor was lame and idiotic and Bond movies work due to herd mentality - Oh - If I like Bond movie and reveal a few facts about old Bond movies, I will be considered an intellectual and a film connoisseur and get some brownie points. Fact is Bond movies are pretty lame with 1 or 2 exceptions. They work on the EXACT same star/franchise/marketing stuff that we are supposedly so against. No need to get worked up :dontknow:

Where did you get that idea from? I am really curious....I don't recollect anything like that
I have seen many clips of songs where Southern actors have worn funny colored combination .... Since I don't know the lang, i wouldn't know the names of the films, but below is a random sample: QQWzAC93Res JVLoGg84QGg EFCZFKLS1WU Did they copy this^ from this: pc-r5PtqPz0 :P

I feel Bond movies are racist in that they glorify Queen and Colonial England, Sexist as they don't respect women...glorify masculine gender...why is there never a female Bond? :P
There is :agree: gkBUwQ0CPWE

There is :agree: gkBUwQ0CPWE
Excellent...never knew about it....So Telugu movie Industry >>>> Misogynist Bond Movie Producers that only view women as objects to be enjoyed without any freedom, always subjugated by the masculine Elite, ever ready for a small fight but eager to get into bed with the 'Bond' TFS :dance: Proud of Telugu Cinema and by extension Indian cinema :two_thumbs_up: SPECTRE trailor is still LAME though....All gas...no substance. Will it succeed due to marketing...:hmmm:...maybe :dontknow:

Excellent...never knew about it....So Telugu movie Industry >>>> Misogynist Bond Movie Producers that only view women as objects to be enjoyed without any freedom, always subjugated by the masculine Elite, ever ready for a small fight but eager to get into bed with the 'Bond' TFS :dance: Proud of Telugu Cinema and by extension Indian cinema :two_thumbs_up: SPECTRE trailor is still LAME though....All gas...no substance. Will it succeed due to marketing...:hmmm:...maybe :dontknow:
Which is why you should NOT watch SPECTRE .... :protest: against Bond producers and stay away from 007 films .... Telugu cinema has its own 777, Lady JB, etc. Below is another one where the lady says something like "naam hai mera bullet". appears to be a comedy bond film, and the guy is wearing "interesting" color combinations as well :nice: g661AV2SijQ FpK41kiX9DI Enjoy "Bullet"!

@ Kalia ..... Rajamouli is probably planning a "James Bond" film as well .... May be he will get another 150 crores to waste, err, I mean to make a classic for fans like you :dontknow: dy1whVjLGG4 Unfortunately, it is not a Lady Bond film. Don't hold that against Rajamouli as he will hopefully copy and paste scenes from various films :nice: PS Rajamouli may also include a song like this one: zzSVRWt3FDw and fans will be willing to illegally stand in the cinemas too for such a visual treat :two_thumbs_up:

So no female Bond in Hollywood when even regional Indian cinema had the nerve to atleast explore it :hmmm: Just to show that I have a bit of google and Youtube searching skills too :P Will Spectre also have such absolute ***** that insult one's intelligence or are we supposed to believe that it is 'creative license' as it is oh so cool 'Hollywood' :hail: and it was money well-spent? xmoIDKqfY44 zgvL76fwnw0