S P E C T R E

zen

I'm looking forward to this one. Although this new Bond has been a sea change without the earlier aura of invincibility, Skyfall grew on me with time mostly because of Bardem. In that respect, Waltz seems like a great prospect for a Bond villain.

I'm looking forward to this one. Although this new Bond has been a sea change without the earlier aura of invincibility' date=' Skyfall grew on me with time mostly because of Bardem. In that respect, [b']Waltz seems like a great prospect for a Bond villain.
did not he play that jew hunter in Inglorious bastards?

I'm looking forward to this one. Although this new Bond has been a sea change without the earlier aura of invincibility' date=' Skyfall grew on me with time mostly because of Bardem. In that respect, Waltz seems like a great prospect for a Bond villain.[/quote'] Bardem is one of my fav actors. Usually bring something special to the role. I have watched some of his Spanish films as well .... And yes, Waltz is another cool actor so look forward to seeing him in Spectre

Spectre like all Bond films will be brainless action and perhaps fun. Ever since Bourne franchise I've just not found Bond movies to be exciting. The plot is always the same and doesn't make you feel for the character. The Bourne franchise is just 3 movies (4 if you include the one without Bourne) and it is greater than all the Bond movies combined.