Why does McCullum get a pass around here?

MCGGG

2 world cups + 2 ICC CTs + 1 T20 WCs is pretty good. Will make it next 2 T20 WCs next april and will be equal to Aussies in ICC trophies (5 WC+1 CT). B->
To be honest, a T20 World Cup is worth next to nothing. Excellence in a 20 over match shows nothing about your prowess in cricket, just that you have some good sloggers in your team.
To OP: The more pertinent question is - Why do you get a free pass here to troll in every post?
More pertinent question is why do all of you jump to a discussion about his nationality when you have no valid reply to his post? Please also let me know how the OP was a post made for trolling. It was a perfectly valid question.
More pertinent question is why do all of you jump to a discussion about his nationality when you have no valid reply to his post? Please also let me know how the OP was a post made for trolling. It was a perfectly valid question.
His OP leads to this...
How would you feel if an Indian opener went the same way in a WC final?
That's why he is a troll.

I already called him border line lunatic few times. I dont know if he played that kinda game in Final cuz he got bowled in good delievery. Indians would have gone nuts for playing like that.. But as a person, he was utmost gentleman butter than all ozzies players put together.