Booking KKR vs MI on 14th May, anyone wanna come?

_Triple_H_

Me and 8 other friends ( 4+1 guys and 3 girls) are going for KKR vs MI on 14th May. Good seats are available for Rs. 2250. If any cool people from this forum wanna join then they are most welcome. Will be booking the tickets on Sunday morning so you got one day if you wanna come. The reason why I am asking is because its always fun to go in large groups for the match. We all live in different city so will be travelling for the match. Its in mumbai Let me know. PS: dont wanna come don't flame, lol

No
Okay cool :two_thumbs_up:
what is 4+1 guys?
-4 + OP:giggle:
4 of OPs friends + 1 ICFer
pretty much
Any possibilities of gangbang after or before the game ? Surely I can see texy booking flight to support :kkr:
I know its a joke but ffs.
Get this guy to tag along, he is based in Mumbai: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/member.php?u=15440
thx but not IM-ing someone.
Two of the most pathetic teams and their importunate fans' date=' who in his right mind can watch this match. IPL quality reaches its nadir because of these kinda teams[/quote'] I can understand you calling MI fans importunate but KKR fans are awesome. Moreover its the teams like KKR which brings credibility to IPL. :finger: