By 2050, India to surpass Indonesia, will have largest Muslim population: Study

Gollum

It is ( except under rare circumstances of Greater good of mankind - read Gita and you will get more details ). We don't even have concepts of Taqiyya, Idtirar, Kitman or Hiyal ( I am sure you dont need coaching on that ) Off now...Troll.
Taqiyya is a shia practice.

What about others? Also Shias are muslims isn't it? Anyway the answer was only for the concerned troll Panther bhai. We love you here :icflove:
Only idtitar is allowed under sunni Islam others are practices of the other sects and cults. Are shia muslim, well some of their beliefs could make them kafir and many scholars have labelled them as kafirs whilst many have not so there is a difference of opinion on this matter.

Only idtitar is allowed under sunni Islam others are practices of the other sects and cults. Are shia muslim, well some of their beliefs could make them kafir and many scholars have labelled them as kafirs whilst many have not so there is a difference of opinion on this matter.
If they are considered as kafir then why are they allowed in mecca?

If they are considered as kafir then why are they allowed in mecca?
YH that is because the scholars of the sunni world have not reached a consensus on this matter if they did than shiahs like the ahmedis would be banned from hajj.

By 2050' date=' they wont be called "minority"[/quote'] They will be called minority even when they reach 40% of Indian population. That is one of the golden rules of Indian secularism.

From same link I gave earlier

Pakistan will soon disintegrate. Pakistan is not a country. It is an idea. If you want to know what Pakistan is, then you go to Dhaka, not to Islamabad. None of the territories that comprise Pakistan today, had anything to do with Pakistan. The NWFP was governed by the Congress party. In Punjab, the Muslim League didn't win power. In Sindh they didn't get power, Balochistan was an independent state that Pakistan occupied with the military invasion, in Kashmir which Pakistan claims, Sheikh Abdullah had nothing to do with the type of thuggery that Mohammad Ali Jinnah was doing.
I am glad that our RAW agents and India will play a key role to end the oppression of poor Balochis and provide them independence :two_thumbs_up:

Ever met a Balochi?
It does not matter what I say... If I say I met and they want independence from Pak, you will say I am lying. If I say no, then you will say the Balochis are integral part of Pakiland. So troll... Dont try these kindergarten tricks on me. Tarek Fateh is a visionary respected immensely worldwide . I will believe him rather than a random internet troll. Do you even have audacity to deny that Balochistan was illegally occupied by Pak? If yes, then God save you. p.s This is a thread on INDIAN demographics...Wonder what trolls like you are doing here :hmmm:

It does not matter what I say... If I say I met and they want independence from Pak, you will say I am lying. If I say no, then you will say the Balochis are integral part of Pakiland. So troll... Dont try these kindergarten tricks on me. Tarek Fateh is a visionary respected immensely worldwide . I will believe him rather than a random internet troll. Do you even have audacity to deny that Balochistan was illegally occupied by Pak? If yes, then God save you. p.s This is a thread on INDIAN demographics...Wonder what trolls like you are doing here :hmmm:
Lol because he is anti-Pakistan he is 'a visionary respected immensely worldwide'. Fact is you, like many Indians, don't have a clue about Pakistan but like to open their mouth at any opportunity.

Lol because he is anti-Pakistan he is 'a visionary respected immensely worldwide'. Fact is you, like many Indians, don't have a clue about Pakistan but like to open their mouth at any opportunity.
how about indians who've been to pakistan ? do they qualify ?

The problem is with radical wahabi sect and the takfiri ideology. With the current yemen crisis i loose more hope that Saudi will ever be checked, this whole mess is because west can not work with Russia and Iran. With radical islam more and more south asian muslims will become hardliners that is the real problem not the muslim population. Indian muslims can come to main stream i see more and more of them being highly educated and getting into mainstream its just that the 20 million bangladeshi problem is the real problem. How can so many illegals enter a country, need to declare Assam/WB special zone and require 'inner permit' to immigrate from there to rest of country if you are minority and can not prove national identity with few recorded generations.