By 2050, India to surpass Indonesia, will have largest Muslim population: Study

Gollum

YH that is because the scholars of the sunni world have not reached a consensus on this matter if they did than shiahs like the ahmedis would be banned from hajj.
Do Iranians travel to saudi for hajj now ?. If this happens there would be wide spread geo political consequences i suppose.

Do Iranians travel to saudi for hajj now ?. If this happens there would be wide spread geo political consequences i suppose.
Shiahs have been travelling to mecca for more than a 1000 years except maybe a few instances when they were barred.

It's also ironic that in a country where MPs refuse to believe multiple studies on relation between cancer and smoking or homosexuality being natural, this one study is what will be accepted and used in no time. What a disaster for Hindus, we will be still 3 times more than minorities combined but we will be 1-2% less than today!

I feel weird when I think what Indian Muslim posters will feel when they see some of the comments.
Most of them are busy searching Giriraj's comments and create threads on that so i doubt they really worry much.

Another partition is unavoidable in the future.
for that they need some kind of leadership which coalasces them in sort of a unted group thankfully we havent ever seen that after jinnah a tamil muslim will support a tamil hindu than a gujrati muslim and vice versa. so this is the great part now.

We'll have the largest population of the world, period! I cannot imagine how fecked up life could be if we dont have serious steps to address that coupled with major breakthroughs in science and tech. For the reasonably well off on the forum, look up for instance car ownership per capita. Its bloody 18 per thousand, two and half times lesser than Egypt & Palestine and yet we have nightmarish traffic in our cities with college professors yapping on the news on how people should dump their cars and use our world class public transport. Now that's just transportation, think of the essentials like ground water and you have a gigaton nuke of a time bomb waiting to happen :isalute:

how many icfers are indian muslims here btw. anyones who stand out? my mom's side is muslim from punjab so i know quite a bit abt muslims
The handful of regulars that are still around are admirable for their thick skin given the amount of hate they are subjected to here by the chaddhidhaaris.

The handful of regulars that are still around are admirable for their thick skin given the amount of hate they are subjected to here by the chaddhidhaaris.
who? posters like 1983-2013-3457 who only posts articles which shows Hindu faith in negetive and then run away without posting a single reply? There should be limit to hypocrisy.

I have been thinking about how to reply to this thread. 8hrs later, I'm still shocked at the comments on the first page. I feel weird when I think what Indian Muslim posters will feel when they see some of the comments.
Well, - India was divided because of the Arabic religion. - Kashmir today is the only Muslim majority state in India and has a separatist movement ongoing. - Several hundreds of communal incidents in India every year to this date. - Vast majority of killings in the name of religion have been Islam related. Al Qaeda, Taliban, Isis, Boko Haram, Al Shabaab, Lashkar-e-Toiba etc are Islamic terror organizations. - Intolerance levels on average are the greatest in Muslims among all religious groups - blasphemy(Bangladesh bloggers, French cartoonists etc), apostasy etc. India Muslims see the criticism in this context I assume.

for that they need some kind of leadership which coalasces them in sort of a unted group thankfully we havent ever seen that after jinnah so this is the great part now.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Regarding the leadership do note the similarity between Asad Owaisi and Jinnah. Both are highly educated with good command over language, charismatic, cunning, barristers, manipulative, scheming, talk about unity amongst all Muslims, hate Hindus, talk about Caliphate,have a large fan base etc. AIMIM is the fastest growing party in India with presence now in Telengana, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, WB, Assam, UP, Bihar, Jharkhand. Akbaruddin Owaisi is the most popular youth icon amongst young Muslims and regularly spouts venom against India accompanied with loud cheers. Mark my words, Asad Owaisi will accomplish what Kasim Razvi started in 1947. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasim_Razvi http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_integration_of_Hyderabad

In 1951' date=' Muslims were 9.8%. If in 100 years time they are expected to go to [b']close to 20% imagine how soon they will reach 30-35% from there, max another 50 odd years and booom, another partition. Same thing happened in Nigeria too. There are moderates in Islam, especially in India but unfortunately their voices aren't coming out. A comparatively smaller rabid fanatic group of people are creating havoc.
Look at the jugglery here. Clear cut 18% becomes close to 20 %. This propaganda has no bounds at misleading people. And what kind of mathmatics used here? in 100 years population expected to grow by 8.2 %. But in next max 50 years, it will grow by 17% to reach 35%? These attempts at creating hysteria are not new but after getting sponsorship from state groups with these attempts have got shot in the arms and have taken different proportions altogether.