By 2050, India to surpass Indonesia, will have largest Muslim population: Study

Gollum

Can anyone sane here let me know if Muslims are actually hated this much in India or all the retards in India decided to register on ICF? (Not all posters are retarded, there are some very good posters too)
Indian Muslims are not hated as much as Pakistani Hindu/Christians etc....hope this answers ypur question..

Indian Muslims are not hated as much as Pakistani Hindu/Christians etc....hope this answers ypur question..
That clearly doesn't seem to be the case looking at this thread. You wouldn't find this much hate by Pakistani posters on a similar thread about Pakistan. But 'not hated as much'. The question is why are they hated at all? Are they not your countrymen? And I though country came above religion for you guys? Or does that only apply for Indian Muslims so that they can prove that they are as much Indian as you...

That clearly doesn't seem to be the case looking at this thread. You wouldn't find this much hate by Pakistani posters on a similar thread about Pakistan.
If Indian(read Hindu) jihadis bombarded Pakistan everyday, attacked mosques, parliament, market, Eid festival, train station, bus station...sneaked into POK everyday and killed for decades...opinions might have been different.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Regarding the leadership do note the similarity between Asad Owaisi and Jinnah. Both are highly educated with good command over language, charismatic, cunning, barristers, manipulative, scheming, talk about unity amongst all Muslims, hate Hindus, talk about Caliphate,have a large fan base etc. AIMIM is the fastest growing party in India with presence now in Telengana, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, WB, Assam, UP, Bihar, Jharkhand. Akbaruddin Owaisi is the most popular youth icon amongst young Muslims and regularly spouts venom against India accompanied with loud cheers. Mark my words, Asad Owaisi will accomplish what Kasim Razvi started in 1947. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasim_Razvi http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_integration_of_Hyderabad
"Fastest growing" is usually a euphemism used for saying that there are hardly any members.

That clearly doesn't seem to be the case looking at this thread. You wouldn't find this much hate by Pakistani posters on a similar thread about Pakistan.
lol...just posting few posts in internet diesnt mean people really want to kill...just see the reality of how minorities live in Pakistan. Regarding internet we have big country so too many people have thier opinions.

lol...just posting few posts in internet diesnt mean people really want to kill...just see the reality of how minorities live in Pakistan. Regarding internet we have big country so too many people have thier opinions.
That itself is a big deal for them (minorities) unfortunately. Forget about their percentage increasing :((

If Indian(read Hindu) jihadis bombarded Pakistan everyday' date=' attacked mosques, parliament, market, Eid festival, train station, bus station...sneaked into POK everyday and killed for decades...opinions might have been different.[/quote'] So Muslims bombard India everyday? News to me.

So Muslims bombard India everyday? News to me.
I misinterpreted your question. I thought u said Pakistanis don't hate Indians this much. Indian Muslims are Indian citizens and part of India. The disgust for extremist Islam sometimes spills over but Indians love all Indians from all backgrounds including Muslims. Dr. Abdul Kalam is one of my favorite Indian presidents.

Lahori logic says its ok to judge Indians based on 5-10 posts on a cricket forum while regular suicide bombings and shootings worldwide do not reflect true Islam. I'm all for the latter, but lets just remember even in absurd generalizations like both of the above I've mentioned, actions will speak louder than words in terms of layman's perception, which doesn't have to be the truth.

Lahori logic says its ok to judge Indians based on 5-10 posts on a cricket forum while regular suicide bombings and shootings worldwide do not reflect true Islam. I'm all for the latter' date=' but lets just remember even in absurd generalizations like both of the above I've mentioned, actions will speak louder than words [u']in terms of layman's perception, which doesn't have to be the truth.
I haven't generalised at all over these 80 posts. If you notice, I've only asked questions if this applies to all Indians or is it just that all the idiots in India registered on ICF. But even 80 posts on a online forum where so called educated people post is worrying.

Can anyone sane here let me know if Muslims are actually hated this much in India or all the retards in India decided to register on ICF? (Not all posters are retarded, there are some very good posters too)
talking of retarded ness - Ghazni plundered Pakistan 17 times. Raped and converted forefathers of pakistanis. And Pakistanis name their missiles in his honor . Does anything get more retarded than this?

talking of retarded ness - Ghazni plundered Pakistan 17 times. Raped and converted forefathers of pakistanis. And Pakistanis name their missiles in his honor . Does anything get more retarded than this?
that is true , guess pakistanis identify with their own invaders due to religion. :doh:

I haven't generalised at all over these 80 posts. If you notice, I've only asked questions if this applies to all Indians or is it just that all the idiots in India registered on ICF. But even 80 posts on a online forum where so called educated people post is worrying.
But 100s of people getting killed daily in Pakistan is common,not a worrying sight for you :hatsoff:

Prior to 47, Hindus had neither the state apparatus or the narrative on their side, end result - Partition (which I'm thankful for BTW. Masterstroke by patriot Jinnah). Hindus now have the state machinery (for the most part or it is getting their) and narrative on their side, Ropers are welcome to try their shenanigans.