By 2050, India to surpass Indonesia, will have largest Muslim population: Study

Gollum

more than india' date=' i worry about europe[/quote'] europe has gone to the dogs. its over for them. but amrika ki haalat dekho. muslims are breeeding like rabbits. I mean i have no problem if you want to have more kids but when the majority of them have cash jobs, stay home wife, and taking advantage of food stamps, tax exemptions, therein lies the problem. If you can support your kids and at the same time not be a strain on the whole tax system, then go for it. Not when you are trying to exploit the system.

Can anyone sane here let me know if Muslims are actually hated this much in India or all the retards in India decided to register on ICF? (Not all posters are retarded, there are some very good posters too)
Do not confuse hatred for Islam ( a run-of-the-mill, unproven religion like 5 gazillion others) for hatred of the unfortunate people who were born into it. Many of us hate the disease, not the people sick with it.

The growing number of Muslims will be a HUGE internal security problem for India in years to come unless their alienation is stopped. Right now NDA is in power so its up to them - if they can control many of the regressive fools in RSS/BJP then some of the insecurity among Muslims (and other minorities) may decrease which in turn may have some impact in controlling the growth of parties like MIM or terrorist organizations like IM.

http://m.rediff.com/news/2006/dec/01sachar1.htm Many perceptions about Muslims are sought to be broken by the Sachar Committee, which says their population growth has slowed down and that less than four percent of children from the community take madrasa education. It says there is a 'substantial demand' from the community for fertility regulation and for modern contraceptives. 'Muslim population growth has slowed down as fertility has declined substantially, clearly showing that Muslims are well into demographic transition. In the future, growth is bound to be slower and eventually population is bound to reach replacement level', the report says. It notes that religion is an important element that influences the lifestyle of sizeable segments of citizens, but its impact on regulating human fertility of Muslims is 'not strong'. Over 20 million Muslim couples currently use modern contraceptives and this number will grow if quality and choice-based reproductive healthcare services are made available to the community, the report by the seven-member committee headed by former Delhi High Court Chief Justice Rajindar Sachar says. 'However, the relatively higher incidence of poverty and the widening gap in literacy between the Muslims and other comparable socio-religious categories, particularly among women at young ages, could in fact impede the decline in Muslim fertility', it adds. 'The growth rate for Muslims, as for the total population, is bound to fall further and eventually reach a zero growth stage. There are strong indications that this could occur well before the end of the century', the report says. It also refers to what it calls uneven distribution of Muslim population, which it notes has a high concentration in some states that are lagging behind in development. 'Bringing down regional disparities could go a long way in reducing demographic disparities', it says. By the end of the 21st century, India's Muslim population is projected to reach 320-340 million in a total of 1.7 to 1.8 billion people and the share is likely to be 18-19 percent. The 2001 census has put India's Muslim population at 138 million-plus. In its report, the Sachar committee insists that madrasas have also provided mainstream education in many cases - '... and several of them are in the process of modernising their curriculum'. Also, the committee reports that there is a tiny population of school-age Muslim children who attend madrasas. 'It is important to take note of the fact that less than four per cent of the Muslim children in the school-going age actually attend full-time regular madrasas', it says. In its findings, the Sachar committee has also pointed to SC/ST reservations in posts for Urdu teachers. 'Often Urdu schools have teachers who have no knowledge of Urdu. This problem is partly compounded by the fact that posts of Urdu teachers are reserved for SCs and STs and such candidates are not available. This anomaly needs to be corrected', it says.

Why don't you guys get down to it and have more kids rather than worrying over population projections?
Already started the process. After we take care of this issue next mission is Akhand Bharat.

Well, - India was divided because of the Arabic religion.
Current generation has had nothing to do with it. Even then a lot of Muslims decided to stay back.
- Kashmir today is the only Muslim majority state in India and has a separatist movement ongoing.
Look at NE states, check the Maoists killing people and dont forget what happened in Punjab. Kashmir has its own trouble and probably the biggest problem but our govt could have done a lot better. But you clearly forgot how terrible it was in Punjab for many many years and what its been in NE at times.
- Several hundreds of communal incidents in India every year to this date.
I have lived in Moradabad and Meerut. Both sides are to be blamed most of the times. The bloodiest riots in my lifetime happened over babri Masjid and then Godhra train.
- Vast majority of killings in the name of religion have been Islam related. Al Qaeda, Taliban, Isis, Boko Haram, Al Shabaab, Lashkar-e-Toiba etc are Islamic terror organizations.
Im not someone who will say all is well. I hated it when Batla house encounter was politicised as I played 30 ft from Batla house for many years. We knew what kind of people lived there, but when we see Batlta house "Muslims" we forget who is saving them. On a larger scale, I see the trend is changing and it seems its getting harder for pakis to get Indians to kill Indians. for Mumbai attacks and even for the recent attacks, the culprits are being push from Pakistan.
- Intolerance levels on average are the greatest in Muslims among all religious groups - blasphemy(Bangladesh bloggers, French cartoonists etc), apostasy etc.
Hindus have their own share and when did our govt officially speak about these laws? Didnt we actually ask Salman Rushdie not to speak on public forums, didnt we force MF Hussain to leave the coubtry as it offended some. Heck people have been put in jails for posting negative views about Thackery and Azam Khan.
India Muslims see the criticism in this context I assume.
Indian muslims dont live outside India nor are part of any of the global terrorist organizations (there might be an odd case) so there goes your last point. Disclaimer: all religions are stupid IMHO and Islam might be the worst one today.

Current generation has had nothing to do with it. Even then a lot of Muslims decided to stay back.
Doesn't change the fact of partition or the rest of current issues.
Look at NE states, check the Maoists killing people and dont forget what happened in Punjab. Kashmir has its own trouble and probably the biggest problem but our govt could have done a lot better. But you clearly forgot how terrible it was in Punjab for many many years and what its been in NE at times.
The nationalist Punjab police and people ultimately resolved their own terrorism and now there is no separatism. NE and Maoists states are either not main-stream or not developed states. Kashmir has no excuse aside from religion.
I have lived in Moradabad and Meerut. Both sides are to be blamed most of the times. The bloodiest riots in my lifetime happened over babri Masjid and then Godhra train.
Christianity is another religion from outside India. I dont think there would be nearly as many communal incidents in India if christians were 15% instead of Muslims.
Im not someone who will say all is well. I hated it when Batla house encounter was politicised as I played 30 ft from Batla house for many years. We knew what kind of people lived there, but when we see Batlta house "Muslims" we forget who is saving them. On a larger scale, I see the trend is changing and it seems its getting harder for pakis to get Indians to kill Indians. for Mumbai attacks and even for the recent attacks, the culprits are being push from Pakistan.
Right. India has amazing, tremendous depth of culture and so, everyone including Muslims feels belonging-ness.
Hindus have their own share and when did our govt officially speak about these laws? Didnt we actually ask Salman Rushdie not to speak on public forums, didnt we force MF Hussain to leave the coubtry as it offended some. Heck people have been put in jails for posting negative views about Thackery and Azam Khan.
Not defending Hindus. Plenty of nutjobs here too. And many Muslims may well be fine. To say every Muslim is intolerant would be a horrible generalization. But on average worldwide, Islam is at a different level altogether. Its like regressive mindset, violent extremism is embedded in it. Other religions have reformed or are in process of reform. Islam is some distance away from even the start of reform.
Indian muslims dont live outside India nor are part of any of the global terrorist organizations (there might be an odd case) so there goes your last point.
Thank the Indian ness for it, and not Islam. If Islam as a culture was doing a good job worldwide, one would give the praise also collectively to some extent to all Muslims including indian muslims.

Salman Rushdie is not stopped by Hindus,neither are there protests for Azam Khan from Hindus dont understand what you are saying here. MF Hussain drew a Hindu godess in NUde so some fanatics decided to protest against him not in the scale of the charlie cartoons scale in any stretch, Bal Thakery is a political party supremo, hiis followers will have political inclinations you can not call them regular Hindus. Islam clearly is the most intolerant religion, its very apparent.

But 100s of people getting killed daily in Pakistan is common' date='not a worrying sight for you :hatsoff:[/quote'] Err... 1. 100s of people gettiing killed daily in Pakistan? Please do show me your sources I'm intrigued. 2. Do I have to say something about that Pakistan worries me every time I post something about India? Am I meant to write a disclaimer every time I post? 3. And I repeat, you wouldn't find this much hate for Hindus by Pakistani posters. We look far more tolerant than your so called 'secular', 'tolerant' country.

that is true , guess pakistanis identify with their own invaders due to religion. :doh:
Beats me! To simplify things, an invader attacks your house, kills the father, rapes the mom and sisters, pillages every thing you consider dear. Would anyone in their sane mind, glorify the invader?!? Guess sanity and Pakis don't go together!!