Who is the Most Overrated Cricketer?

Kris Srikkanth is another guy, in my opinion he never deserved to play 43 Test matches. Then there's Rameez Raza, no way he deserved to play 57 Test matches. But ultimately Afridi rules the 'over rated' department by miles and miles..
We need to think of a decision in the context of alternative. If not Kris Srikanth as Test opener, then who? We had Gaekwad if I remember correctly around the time. If there was no real alternative, then the decision is almost forced...same with Rameez I guess...not sure who else they had in eighties... In Afridi's case, anyone with brain and a bit of able-body would have done better...400 odd ODIs would have been enough for the alternative to learn skills ( even assuming he had zero to begin with ) and end up with much better performances than the pea-size brained Afridi.

Among players who were actually super duper but rated even higher than that Bradman, Tendulkar, Among good players Zaheer Abbas, Mornie Morkel, Barry Richards, Chris Gayle, Geoff Boycott, Michael Clarke, Rohit Sharma, Mark Waugh, David Gower, Saeed Anwar, Inzamam, Peter Pollock, Faulkner, Jayawardhane, James Anderson, Stuart Broad, Jonathan Trott, Ian Botham, Vernon Philander, Michael Bevan, Alistair Cook, Among others AFRIDI, GRAEME HICK, Boycott's Moom( Mum ), Maxwell, Junaid Khan, Sarfraz Nawaz, Srikanth, Patrick Patterson, Phillip DeFreitas, Chris Louis, Nantie Hayward, Andre Nel, Shane Watson, Rameez Raja, Vinod Kambli, Sanjay Manjrekar, Dominic Cork, Umar Gul, Umar Akmal, Among captains Dhoni, Ponting, Among coaches Greg Chappell, Duncan Fletcher,