Angelo Mathews not given permission to play in Chennai

PBN

1. Which Indian Govt did that? 2. So CSK cant pick a SL player means automatically you doesnt allow any other teams to play SL players against them :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:... 1.See 1 , you put Shivsena as a reason but not giving any evidence why this ban happneed. 2.Sorry which Indians you are talking about?? 2a. SL issues happened a long time ago,just because your political parties trying to outscore each other doesn't mean all other people in this country blindly support them :facepalm:
You cannot compare Srilankans and Pakisthani's. To my knowledge Sri Lankans never came to India and attacked our people. So its understandable why Pakisthani's are not welcomed in India Edit: Sorry quoted wrong person :P

It is lolworthy to compare Sri Lanka and Pakistan, sri lankan terrorists are not coming to India and bombing people and killing people on the streets. The fisherman issue won't happen if you don't cross India's border and our Navy or Govt. should educate and inform the fishermen about the borders, this stupid Chennai political grandstanding won't solve this problem.

I do believe pakistani players are allowed to stand for auction provided their players get given the NOC. To stand for auction you need atleast one franchise to declare their interest. Problem is no franchise wants to bid for them. There is no blockage from the central government or even the BCCI

I do believe pakistani players are allowed to stand for auction provided their players get given the NOC. To stand for auction you need atleast one franchise to declare their interest. Problem is no franchise wants to bid for them. There is no blockage from the central government or even the BCCI
didnt kkr want to bid for some i remember srk makng a whole drama abt it that he wasnt allowed to like only he does

It is lolworthy to compare Sri Lanka and Pakistan' date=' sri lankan terrorists are not coming to India and bombing people and killing people on the streets. The fisherman issue won't happen if you don't cross India's border and our Navy or Govt. should educate and inform the fishermen about the borders, this stupid Chennai political grandstanding won't solve this problem.[/quote'] The problem is not just educating fishermen ,the bigger issue is Kachathevu .Its an issue Central govt should have solves long back

"A senior official of the IPL and BCCI, Rajeev Shukla was in Lahore recently. When I met him I told him to do something to enable the participation of Pakistani players in the IPL. He advised me to speak to BCCI chief N Srinivasan. When I spoke to him he advised me that this was a matter that could only be resolved at government level and I should speak at the top level," Sethi said. http://zeenews.india.com/sports/sports/our-players-taking-part-in-ipl-depends-on-indian-govt-sethi_775591.html

Very poor from tn government. Amma is a corrupt megalomaniac lady so i am not surprised by this hypocrisy. Beautifulgame plz don't defend this bullshit using fishermen issues. Fisherman's issue is also because our guys poaching in srilankan waters.
I thought this shite was over after Rajapakshe was ousted. Maybe Amma want to play politics over fishermen issue .Pretty stupid dragging Lankan players into this http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=3304478&postcount=318 The point is u cant just say politics cant interfere with Sports when we u r ok with same happening to Pakistani players.How can we expect politics not to interfere when even BCCI big shot is affiliated with some party
But isn't it IPL's responsibility to make sure match shifted to some other venue? Majority of the sports bodies in world have regulations in place if politics interfere with sports.

I thought this shite was over after Rajapakshe was ousted. Maybe Amma want to play politics over fishermen issue .Pretty stupid dragging Lankan players into this http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=3304478&postcount=318 The point is u cant just say politics cant interfere with Sports when we u r ok with same happening to Pakistani players.How can we expect politics not to interfere when even BCCI big shot is affiliated with some party
1.you still not given evidence for why Pak players banned 2.Still no evidence for Indian people killed in SL.

"A senior official of the IPL and BCCI, Rajeev Shukla was in Lahore recently. When I met him I told him to do something to enable the participation of Pakistani players in the IPL. He advised me to speak to BCCI chief N Srinivasan. When I spoke to him he advised me that this was a matter that could only be resolved at government level and I should speak at the top level," Sethi said. http://zeenews.india.com/sports/sports/our-players-taking-part-in-ipl-depends-on-indian-govt-sethi_775591.html
fair enough