Yorkshire Pujara Watch/County Cricket 2015 Thread

G_B_

the thing is i back Che to score heavily in India. Same with Shikar. What the problem for both of them are away series. The same for Rohit. India maybe need to move beyond players who perform heavily in India but are dud outside the country or the subcontinent. They need to get to a team which is maybe not the best in India but is the best possible team overseas. Especially with the batting.

Kind of need to work on a weakness' date=' don't you?[/quote'] Sure, I give him credit for trying. It's the courageous thing to do. I just don't see him ever being any good in England. He'll play what-- like 2 more series in England in his career? Focus on maintaining his strengths and confidence in the remaining conditions he's going play in -- i.e. the condition he'll be playing in 90% of the time. That said, now that he's chosen to try and overcome his weakness in English conditions, I hope he's successful and goes on to play several masterful innings in England.
the thing is i back Che to score heavily in India. Same with Shikar. What the problem for both of them are away series. The same for Rohit. India maybe need to move beyond players who perform heavily in India but are dud outside the country or the subcontinent. They need to get to a team which is maybe not the best in India but is the best possible team overseas. Especially with the batting.
How is it possible that batsman who do well abroad will not be best in india? Home tests are equally important.Losing at home would be disastrous.These are young batsman even our greats struggle don their first tours.They have to be backed and they will come good.

You need to back your best players regardless. If they have the skill, talent and hard work they will succeed everywhere. You just have to back yourself as a player and hope that the coaching staff and selectors back you. How can you improve if you don't try to improve?