Who is streaming IPL outside India

rajmarie

Starsports is supposedly streaming IPL for Indian viewers Use the x-forward header addon in Firefox/Chrome Set it to an indian IP(here's a list of Indian IP addresses) Log in to Starsports....it should be Free on match day
Thanks Texy....I will try that. Btw...any such way to get it on mobile or tablet ie any work around without subscribing to any VPN service

Try that Hotstar app...might need to use VPN for mobile platforms. :facepalm: joker Siddhu back in the studios....:wall:
Cant find the hotstar app in the play store. Looks like region locked also. Why did Hotstar paid for global streaming rights when they had no interest to show to the world :hitler:

So far official way to watch IPL on internet this year are: Hotstar/StarSports -> In India only ESPN -> In USA only Sky -> In UK only. Who is showing it in rest of the world. BCCI messed this up big time by giving it to money laundering company Novi something something aka Starsports. TimeofIndia with GoCricket and Youtube did a great job in getting IPL cricket to the masses for free also. Shame of Starsports for buying the worldwide rights and not showing it to the world.

is anyone able to view the openning ceremony in starsports.com (outside india)?? for me it says the service is temporarily not available.. :((
Interesting? I was able to see the whole thing. I logged out, clear cache and logged back in to starsports...and it was working fine.

People outside India can try and install Hotstar through the simple steps in the video ( made by NRI Mallus to watch Asianet :cantstop: ). I am in India so I don't need to do all this but a couple of my friends in US tried it and it worked for them. If you are lucky, it might work for you :nice: Give it a shot - says it works on mobiles but not tab 2IIa9gjShNY