Delhi daredevils team owner appreciation thread

maniac

We have conmen and controversial capitalists-Mallya,srini,ambani Bufoons-Srk Dirty politicians-karuna family (:(() Bimbos-Shilpa,Preity Among all this chaos,one owner has held his integrityintact,is it in his genes I don't know but humility and bravery in adversity has made me his fan. His team sucks but the man is an icon All hail Delhi daredevils team owner :hail: :hatsoff: That is why Delhi is my 3rd fav team

Come on man' date=' every superstar today is in the industry because of their parents. Its only SRK who is self made. He is the icon[/quote'] SO Just because he is self made,He gets to be a an anoyying and irritating buffoon? beleive me Kolkatta would have ben one of my fav teams,Like a lot of players and the City, SRK totally tilts the scale towards hatred. ANyway let's celebrate the coolest team owner in IPL :hail:

Credit to Parth Jindal. The guy is a genius, supports Indian sports though franchises in football (Bengaluru FC), pro wrestling (Bengaluru Yodhas) and pro kabaddi (Haryana Steelers), each one of them a champion team. He also supports Boxers in a big way.

DC's success should not be a surprise. He backed a young team with a young captain, got big names as mentors and has shown the way. Best part about DC's success has been that they have not lost their way despite losing their main weapon Rabada.