Battle of the Panautis- FT vs Jalebi-Bhai

FischerTal

so this is how it works, for all the matches during IPL, we will pick a team to win and back them during course of match. if we pick the same team, we pick a player who will do well (but we really think he will do bad) in match. if we pick same player, then pick another player as well, etc LET THE BATTLE BEGIN :party: :band:

These so called panautis are just embarrassing themselves. Nobody is even bothered about you guys. You guys are creating thread after thread just to have some kinda self importance. Let me break it down to you guys - nobody cares about you guys. You are just irritating us by all these threads

These so called panautis are just embarrassing themselves. Nobody is even bothered about you guys. You guys are creating thread after thread just to have some kinda self importance. Let me break it down to you guys - nobody cares about you guys. You are just irritating us by all these threads
so true...this time i am jsut seriously gonna following my heart and supporting rcb :icflove: this is gonna be so fun :yay:

:hysterical: So true

Since you are a mere mortal, I will forgive your insolence this time. Forgiveness is a trait only the strong possess. :om: The power to control destiny is a gift one cannot misuse. My power is beyond question. Every franchise I've supported (RCB, DD, KXIP, PWI) has remained trophy-less. One ceases to exist. I created the Lakdi ki Chammach.
so true...this time i am jsut seriously gonna following my heart and supporting rcb :icflove: this is gonna be so fun :yay:
Can you please share your cell phone's wallpaper pic?

Don't beleive this crap.....how can you trust a Chepu fan :hysterical: and a rat hater :headshake:
From the other thread.
Will use jalebi as a gun for hire. Can you please rub your panauti on ishu:pray: maybe will nullify his badluck