Mumbai "Indians" are the Pakistan of IPL

Detonator

As a CSK fan I don't think we should make fun of a team which has pwned us so many times and willpwn us again. Don't we carry quota players like Jadeja ourselves' date=' doesn't our management influence umpires and ban threatening players from Chennai? Don't we make pitches where chasing is impossible? No shame in admiting that MI is superior to us both morally and performance wise.[/quote'] just like fake paki fan disguising as aussie saying, "As a aussie, I will told Pakistan is called as a super side talent fast bolwing, and they had awesome head to head record vs India"

As a CSK fan I don't think we should make fun of a team which has pwned us so many times and willpwn us again. Don't we carry quota players like Jadeja ourselves' date=' doesn't our management influence umpires and ban threatening players from Chennai? Don't we make pitches where chasing is impossible? No shame in admiting that MI is superior to us both morally and performance wise.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical:: hysterical: This post is too sensible for a chuski fan.

just like fake paki fan disguising as aussie saying' date=' "As a aussie, I will told Pakistan is called as a super side talent fast bolwing, and they had awesome head to head record vs India"[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

just like fake paki fan disguising as aussie saying' date=' "As a aussie, I will told Pakistan is called as a super side talent fast bolwing, and they had awesome head to head record vs India"[/quote'] Dude, are you questioning my loyalty to CSK? My blood, my piss, everything is yellow. My first diaper was yellow. My liver is yellow. Mumbaians bleed blue. CSK fans pee yellow

#5 is uncalled for unless you are joking of course
Don't mind, my friend circle all are CSK fans and in private admit that they are very jealous of MI and will give anything to have Rohit even if it means letting go of two IPL trophies