Mumbai "Indians" are the Pakistan of IPL

Detonator

yo paki, was that supposed to be ur comeback joke ? :rofl: :rofl: keep em coming, beauty of mumpakis :rofl:
Bro, already only a handful of CSK fans are remaining on this site. We have closet ones like VVS or fake ones like Velu. We have ones like Sidhoni hiding during match days. We have grandpas like Ram and Ganeshran who cannot type anymore because of arthritis. If the remaining genuine fans like us start fighting amongst each other then who will be left?

Bro' date=' already only a handful of CSK fans are remaining on this site. We have closet ones like VVS or fake ones like Velu. We have ones like Sidhoni hiding during match days. We have grandpas like Ram and Ganeshran who cannot type anymore because of arthritis. If the remaining genuine fans like us start fighting amongst each other then who will be left?[/quote'] lame-ness lvl 0.5 to lame lvl 0.75.. I m expecting more.. come on dood, you can do it :cheer:

As a CSK fan I don't think we should make fun of a team which has pwned us so many times and willpwn us again. Don't we carry quota players like Jadeja ourselves' date=' doesn't our management influence umpires and ban threatening players from Chennai? Don't we make pitches where chasing is impossible? No shame in admiting that MI is superior to us both morally and performance wise.[/quote']

One more similarity. :haha: Like Pak cling on to The Asia Cup Victory like anything, MI are clinging on that fluke last season v RR which qualified them. :giggle:
What are you even talking about? You seem to be ignorant about the glorious past of MI, and hence I feel it my duty to educate you. MI have been winners of the IPL and the CL (twice). There isn't any need to 'cling on' to some random win versus a no name team in the league stage of the IPL. This season is just a learning curve. There is no escape from MI's greatness. We are going to win the next 8 IPL seasons. Even imagination can't escape us.

What are you even talking about? You seem to be ignorant about the glorious past of MI, and hence I feel it my duty to educate you. MI have been winners of the IPL and the CL (twice). There isn't any need to 'cling on' to some random win versus a no name team in the league stage of the IPL. This season is just a learning curve. There is no escape from MI's greatness. We are going to win the next 8 IPL seasons. Even imagination can't escape us.
this is all a grand kaanspiracy by ambani to make mumbaikars lose interest in IPL so he can switch over his franchise to gujarat as per the instructions of the prime minister :aha: