'I've been different since Jadeja incident' - Anderson

http://www.espncricinfo.com/west-indies-v-england-2015/content/story/860469.html "I've definitely been different since that incident," Anderson said. "And it probably affected me during the World Cup. "It didn't affect me during that India series because there was still that real determination to win; I was aggressive without being over the top. "But in the World Cup, there was a constant sense that the ICC were watching. "So we saw that great spell from Wahab Riaz to Shane Watson (in Adelaide) and they were fined after that. It puts you off."

Completely different situation I know but the Aussie bowlers haven't been any "different" since the Hughes incident. Just got on with it, no excuses. Me thinks Mr Anderson isn't, and never was, quite the player he thinks he is.

What a negative character this cloudy is! Instead of taking inspiration from the display of high quality fast bowling by Wahab, he chooses to focus on the on field theatrics and be "put off" by the fine? Wahab deserved the fine for clapping on Watson's face and provoking him.

Agree some of the criticism he gets on here is slightly unfair (and I'm a Yorkshireman) but that's understandable given the frosty nature of the cricketing relationship between the countries, and last year's incident especially. However, the stats don't lie and they do confirm that he is much better in home conditions (not always when it's cloudy though) He's vastly overrated by himself and the British media (of course) but you have to forgive them. They haven't seen many decent cricketers wearing the Three Lions over the last 50 years!