Apple TV vs Roku vs chromecast vs fire stick

gattaca

For TV
I do not have chrome cast but from what I understand it's very minimal up wise and depends on app on your phone or chrome . So if you play video on Netflix on your phone it will show spchromecast icon and when you hit it it starts showing video on TV ...I might be totally wrong as there is no good reason to have it in India so never used it l

I do not think it will be any major changes, also it is futile to wait for something like this or camera since theyse things keep coming and changing every 9 months. I just rather buy now and enjoy and not compensate with my enjoyment instead of waiting 2 more months. Not that there is a revolutionary change coming with a new product. Just probably minor changes.
I don't think it will be minor changes. Apple WWDC has a apple tv logo they are marketing as a major change. But the change is most probably the content services they will provide along with it.

I have a roku 2 (i think) and its horribly slow. Its HD so when I am ultimately able to start streaming then it works well but its a seriously annoying product when I try to use it with Sling tv or anything that has a large catalog. I also have an apple TV and I love that thing, it has all the apps that one really needs and for everything else, its very easy to stream on apple tv. Im very clear on what's better and thats why I am very close to buying a second apple tv and throw the roku away. Having said that, a lot of people have told me that newer Roku boxes are not AS SLOW. If you watch desi tv channels, then or want to cut the cord then some providers will give you Roku for free

considering the price of these devices.. you can have all of these devices.
Yes, nicely affordable. Inam thinking of getting apple tv for my other piece of crap tv which is in my room. This is because apna desi cartman is speaking very highly about it

Yes, nicely affordable. Inam thinking of getting apple tv for my other piece of crap tv which is in my room. This is because apna desi cartman is speaking very highly about it
in amreeka you can always return it if you change your mind later :phehehe: As for my experience, it might be specific to households which have apple devices. In my house its all apple, from tv to wifi router :P

in amreeka you can always return it if you change your mind later :phehehe: As for my experience, it might be specific to households which have apple devices. In my house its all apple, from tv to wifi router :P
Anywayz, kaam ki baat karte hai. Any good app for these devices to watch Indian content? List all the ones you know whether paid or fre which carry indian channels and hindi movies etc. not worried about cricket.

Anywayz' date=' kaam ki baat karte hai. Any good app for these devices to watch Indian content? List all the ones you know whether paid or fre which carry indian channels and hindi movies etc. not worried about cricket.[/quote'] I signed up for sling tv's 25 desi channels deal. First month is free and then 25 bucks a month. I need it for two months only as I have guests from India visiting and after that I will disconnect it. I subscribed yesterday and it works fine, its basically dishworld which seems to have been acquired by sling.

The thing is my ps3 also has all these things. Also my TV has these things. IN addition my son blu ray player has also all these things.. netflix' date=' hulu, amazon etc.[/quote'] When it comes to apps, yes all devices have it. Like I said, they all stream in HD and almost all content can be played on any device. Two things that matter are: User experience (slow loading pages, better remote, launch time for apps etc) and streaming from a device experience. If one has apple products then apple is the best choice IMO.

The thing is my ps3 also has all these things. Also my TV has these things. IN addition my son blu ray player has also all these things.. netflix' date=' hulu, amazon etc.[/quote'] Ps3 misses out on the most important app that is watch espn. It sucks because i love my ps3 and it integrates well with my sony tv but sucks that none of these smart tvs have one of the most important apps

I signed up for sling tv's 25 desi channels deal. First month is free and then 25 bucks a month. I need it for two months only as I have guests from India visiting and after that I will disconnect it. I subscribed yesterday and it works fine' date=' its basically dishworld which seems to have been acquired by sling.[/quote'] Yes i was looking at that. I think it is part of dish network and have same wxact channels just cheaper. Their competitor i believe is the Yup tv. Any app which has latest hindi movies?

Yes i was looking at that. I think it is part of dish network and have same wxact channels just cheaper. Their competitor i believe is the Yup tv. Any app which has latest hindi movies?
They have some movie channels online and thats the best way to watch new movies legally. I OTOH would suggest some other websites to watch newly released movies for free

Yes i was looking at that. I think it is part of dish network and have same wxact channels just cheaper. Their competitor i believe is the Yup tv. Any app which has latest hindi movies?
Check EROS NOW App... You can subscribe free. If you like it then can go for paid subscription...

They have some movie channels online and thats the best way to watch new movies legally. I OTOH would suggest some other websites to watch newly released movies for free
Wohi karna padega now. Not much into Indian tv. My dad whobused to watch indian tv the most, also does not watch anymore. As you said, good to have option if the guest from India are over.
Check EROS NOW App... You can subscribe free. If you like it then can go for paid subscription...
Nice. Thanks will check it out right away